Which TV Ad commercial do you find the most irritating?

Status
Not open for further replies.

praka123

left this forum longback
the liked ad is that of TVS apache latest.most hated is that pepsi ad with some crack singing crap :D

K

krazyfrog

"Rin supreme bar ab nahi milega!". Yeah like i give a damn. Those Harpic ads are also disgusting. The best ad currently is the Alpenliebe ad. Laalach aha lapalapa:D.

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
I don't watch TV much but I used to hate that Ad when a person totally wet from rain asks a shopkeeper "Chatari Hai Kya?" (It was a ad of c0nd*m).
It was embarrasing.

Sparsh007

Formerly Spashy
"Rin supreme bar ab nahi milega!"
"Intel Core 2 Duo ads"
"Star Fruit Jel"
Bournvita's newest ad" Its YUCK!!! they get into a stadium put on the lights point it towards their houses and tells there mom tht its mornin and ask for a bournvita
unbeleivable he cldnt make it himself or his parents cldnt see the watch

K

krazyfrog

^^ ya that bournvita ad really sucks. It seems bournvita makes people so dumb that they can't even make a cup for themselves and have to do ridiculous things to get it.

Pathik

Google Bot
those harpic ads.. in wich they hav toilet cleaning demos... come on man who likes to watch **** on tv??
btw the best wd be the alpenliebe and the new apache rtr 160 ad.. the newtons laws one..

OP
a_medico

a_medico

Chillum Baba
The ones starring Kajol with a big non-pregnant belly....especially Tata Indicom ads are irritating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom