Which one is better ?

lakshesh

Broken In
I want to buy new headphones as my older 1 is not working properly..
Im confused in both of this headphones which one i need to buy.. Plz suggest me...
Siberia V1 and Razer Carcharias

Buy SteelSeries Siberia Full-Size White Headset in Mumbai India

RAZER CARCHARIAS EXPERT GAMING HEADPHONES

I have also found the price in net and got the lowest price till i search. If any body got even low price than me then post it..

gulati.ishank

Broken In
I think this thread will give you an idea about these headphones

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/audio/153274-2-months-searching-headset-headphone-still-no-where.html

sanoob.tv

Dr.gB
I bought Siberia v1 and Siberia usb sound card for 3k+1.2k.
got the usb card,still waiting for the headset,i think they haven't shipped it yet ;-(

Siberia doesn't have an attached mic,and its an open headset,ie sound leaks out.

razer have an attached mic,but many users complained about mic getting damaged too soon,and poor sensitivity,but they said to have more comfort

i went for Siberia coz i had a tight budget,and as the TDF members say "Siberia V1+Siberia soundcard=killer Combo.."

Sarvesh

Journeyman
It depends on your requirement - if it is professional music making (Studio Recording & Mixing) then I would suggest you to go for Pro-Audio brands such as Roland, Behringer, AKG etc.

sukant

Fragholic
^Looking at choices he mentioned its pretty clear he is on budget of around 3-4k , and also it looks like primary choice is gaming.
The headsets you have mentioned dont come under 10k i assume.

@OP
Razer Carcharias looks a better option to me.

Sarvesh

Journeyman
^Looking at choices he mentioned its pretty clear he is on budget of around 3-4k , and also it looks like primary choice is gaming.
The headsets you have mentioned dont come under 10k i assume.

@OP
Razer Carcharias looks a better option to me.

There are a few models which cost around 2.5k to 6K also.:cool: