Which one free (hosting) is best.......?

Which Free hosting is better......?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
satyamy

satyamy

Alive Again...
ravi_9793 said:
well you can give me also a chance.I am also offering free hosting.But like ej.am and frihost.com mine is also a post to host service.

you can check details about free hosting from here:
*www.techiehost.org/free_hosting.html
will try
but can u tell what will you get in giving free hosting.............???

hard_rock

Salieri Family
aryayush said:
None. Free hosts suck. I would very strongly recommend you not to opt for these free webhosting thingies. They basically delete all your data on a monthly basis, due to some reason or the other. I'm not kidding. Whoever has been through this drill knows it. :)

I second that...

Me too searched a lot for free webhosts but none were reliable..Those which were trustworthy(www.frihost.com) demand Forum posting.

Tried www.90megs.com just after installing Wordpress it began showing its true colors. You visit your website and it will redirect to some P0RN sites.. :grin: Which you definitely wouldnt want to!!

Tried 110mb.com after waiting for a week for registration to open. But just uploading 1MB of data (via FTP) took 1 and half hour on my broadband connection. And later realised that they have disabled Sendmail.

Then I decided to go for Paid Hosting for PEACE OF MIND and got asmallorange.com which offers 75MB, 3GB b/w for just 25$/year. No problems now..

I wrote this because I dont want to go through PAIN TAKING Process again and realise that Paid hosting is better IF YOU NEED QUALITY AND PEACE OF MIND...

Anyways if you still want to continue on free hosting try www.frihost.com which requires forum posting (again a PAIN in A$$) if you are busy..

OP
satyamy

satyamy

Alive Again...
hard_rock said:
I wrote this because I dont want to go through PAIN TAKING Process again and realise that Paid hosting is better IF YOU NEED QUALITY AND PEACE OF MIND...

Anyways if you still want to continue on free hosting try www.frihost.com which requires forum posting (again a PAIN in A$$) if you are busy..

Oh ya thats true

Desi-Tek.com

In the zone
all free host sucks and they r very unsecure never ever use it my site was hacked in december with many other site hosted on 5gigs.com and it is common with most of the free host and their up time is also not good.
paid hosting is not much expensive some offer 1 gb+ space@ less than 5$/month

Last edited:

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Desi-Tek.com said:
paid hosting is not much expensive some offer 1 gb+ space@ less than 5$/month
Even I am offering 1 GB space/20 Gb bandwidth Cpanel hosting with unlimited features for Rs. 2000/- per annum.

Status
Not open for further replies.