Which Motherboard should i buy ? P67 or Z68

Tarun

In the zone
goto computer gallery or seagear at lamington rd but with my personal experience i say to ask the rate and prepare a quotation from 3 to 4 places and then buy the product
go for a Z68 motherboard they are futureproof, good for overclocking, u can use the intel HD graphic which is built-in the cpu so overall a z68 is a winner though a bit expensive but its worth it

OP
esudip

esudip

Overclocker @ 4.8 Ghz
goto computer gallery or seagear at lamington rd but with my personal experience i say to ask the rate and prepare a quotation from 3 to 4 places and then buy the product
go for a Z68 motherboard they are futureproof, good for overclocking, u can use the intel HD graphic which is built-in the cpu so overall a z68 is a winner though a bit expensive but its worth it

I Brought Asus P8Z68-V from Cassete World for 12K

Tomorrow I will post the pic

guru_urug

iGoogle
^^Ya its opp the police stn. That shopguy has a lot of attitude though,but the price is good...Congrats on purchase!! Pics pls :))

anoopkt767

Right off the assembly line
Which Motherboard should i buy

Guys i'm new to forums & dont know whether its the right place to post my question,

My current s/m config is intel Core2Duo 2.4Ghz with intel D945GCNL board and 2Gb ddr2 ram.
My motherboard got complaint and it need to replace.
Plese help me in selecting an entry level mobo with a good inbuilt graphics(in my current system i cant even play NFS CARBON) & 4Gb ddr3 Ram which suits to my Intel Core2Duo processor. I've a budget of max Rs5000

Thanks in advance..

Myth

Cyborg Agent
Start here with a new thread
PC Components / Configurations - Digit Technology Discussion Forum

Top Bottom