Which Mobile To Go For!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone,

I want to buy a good mobile phone. I am generally looking for nokia or motorola. My basic need is high quality music and a descent enough camera. My budget is between Rs. 17000 to Rs. 20000. Please suggest as to which mobile to go for... Thanx....

Baker

Albicelestes
go for motorkr e6
it has quality sound...
and it also has decent camera..
more than that it supports lots of applications...
it really rocks man
NB : buy the premium edition that comes with BT headset , its sound is much more than in ordinary headset

OP
H

hell_storm2004

Broken In
well i know motorockr e6 is good... but having a touch screen mobile would greatly effect da sms sending speed!!! if it had a keypad then i would definitely have gone for it!!!

azzu

AJJU
Go for k850i Xcellent music great clarity and mooore...
but i Recomend u to Xtend ur Budget and go for N95 :D :D

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
for high quality music there is only Sony Ericsson Walkman
or you can Try N73ME which must be around 15k i think .. for that you buy Memory and Good Earphones .. its 18k total then .. i think

if not then go for K850i its got great music and super cool phone
or else N95 by extending budget

thelordrrulzzz

The Burning Curse
hell_storm2004 said:
Hello Everyone,

I want to buy a good mobile phone. I am generally looking for nokia or motorola. My basic need is high quality music and a descent enough camera. My budget is between Rs. 17000 to Rs. 20000. Please suggest as to which mobile to go for... Thanx....
If you are looking for Music Playback then go for Sony Ericcson Walkman phones. They are the best one can have. I have been using SE W810i for a while now and the sound quality is just awesome.
Then as per your second requirement for the camera the picture quality for SE phones is by default good. So final advice is check out the Walkman series by Sony Ericcson.
P.S.- Don't opt for the new W910i its the worse phone u can get for urself.

OP
H

hell_storm2004

Broken In
N95 is a bit too much... got the price of N95 8GB as Rs 29,700... thats a bit too much for just a mobile phone... its better to buy bike with that!!! and please let me know which mobiles have windows OS.... and which of them are good...

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
If you want high quality music and decent camera then go for Nokia N81 which comes for 18k and comes with a 2gb memory card. If you must buy a Windows Mobile phone then get HTC Touch which comes for 17k and has WM6.

Baker

Albicelestes
go for e6 man.....
messaging wont be a problem if u used with that...
it has great hand write recogonization feature...
u will simply love the phone..
more than that it is under ur budget..
by 14k u will get BT head set and 2gb memory

ambar.hitman

Journeyman
deepak_cucek said:
go for motorkr e6
it has quality sound...
and it also has decent camera..
more than that it supports lots of applications...
it really rocks man
NB : buy the premium edition that comes with BT headset , its sound is much more than in ordinary headset

Cant stop laughing:grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.