Which Local ISP ?

rajnusker

Sage of the Six Paths
^Okay let me make this clear to you.

You can separately use 3G and Alliance, but not at the same time. Like if you want to surf emails and all you have to disconnect/disable your Alliance lan connection and then connect to your 3g network. And when you want to download something, you need to disconnect from 3g and login in to alliance internet.

P.S. There is a huge Alliance thread on IBF. You will get faster response there.

OP
Revolution

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
Yep,that's what I tried to tell in my previous posts.
BTW,u using Alliance ISP ?
Don't u care about Privacy or Security theft ?
Or u already took some precautions ?

rajnusker

Sage of the Six Paths
^Yes, I am using Alliance. Yes, I was worried about my privacy. I asked a fellow Alliance user about this, he said that highly encrypted sites are safe like icici net banking they dont redirect to ui.streamride.net because they have 256bit encryption. And most of the other sites are encrypted too with 128bit SSL..

OP
Revolution

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
Do u getting proper HTTP DL speed according to ur plan ?
Not getting more than 45kBps with my Zoom Plus plan.

rajnusker

Sage of the Six Paths
Do u getting proper HTTP DL speed according to ur plan ?
Not getting more than 45kBps with my Zoom Plus plan.

Yes, I use the 750rs preferred plan, I get around 75-80kB/s at day and 380-390kB/s at night.. And on torrents about 2.3-2.6mB/s..

So any way out to block this popup ad's??

We have Alliance at our Office Factory.

Use Adblock plus hosts file to block the ads.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Does Adblock Plus block this popup Javascript Ads??

I have tried Adblock once but it doesn't block these ads.

UPDATE : Installed Adblock Plus again, but this time it feels like it's working :) Thanks :)

OP
Revolution

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
Yes, I use the 750rs preferred plan, I get around 75-80kB/s at day and 380-390kB/s at night.. And on torrents about 2.3-2.6mB/s..

U getting more speed than ur plan.
I guess speed depend on area too.
Read from some forum that with Zoom Plus plan someone in North Kolkata getting 80kBps speed.
Though proper speed should be 50kBps.

OP
Revolution

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
Sorry for bumping!
Do Alliance able to snoop my PC if I don't install Java & turn off Java from my browsers too ?

Top Bottom