2. Lenovo Essential G570
  3. Dell Inspiron 15R
  4. Acer Aspire One
  5. Dell Inspiron 14z

i need something durable and stable

aroraanant

Explorer
No for Lenovo laptops.
And the dell inspiron 15r with i3 will cost you above 30k and there is no 14z laptop on dell's website.
So the above suggested asus model is the best for you

OP
webdesigncut

webdesigncut

Journeyman
No for Lenovo laptops.
And the dell inspiron 15r with i3 will cost you above 30k and there is no 14z laptop on dell's website.
So the above suggested asus model is the best for you

hello why u said no for lenovo ?

please note all the laptops mentioned above are within 25k

aroraanant

Explorer
Dell inspiron 15r with 2nd gen is not gonna cost 25k anyhow, the one you must be getting might have dual core or 1st gen i3 processor

And the 14Z has been discontinued

saswat23

Human Spambot
Yes, Lenovo is a great brand. 2nd for me after DELL and Asus. HP is what concerns me. But lenovo is very reliable.

amrit1

Are we there yet?
Yes, Lenovo is a great brand. 2nd for me after DELL and Asus. HP is what concerns me. But lenovo is very reliable.

Agree. I had an HP laptop and it sucked big time cos of its over heating issues. worst service i've ever experienced from any company.
Right now, i've a Lenovo, and its great.. :)

To the OP: I say go for lenovo, u wont regret it.

aroraanant

Explorer
Lenovo service sucks, and also the build quality of their current laptops is not good.
And after purchasing a Lenovo you will regret as you will face a lot of issues, their performance is not as good as others

amrit1

Are we there yet?
well, i've been using my Lenovo since 1 year or so, and i'm yet to face any problem..
And as for the performance, its same as that of my friend's Dell with the same config.

PS: the build is on par with other brands as far as i've seen.

Top Bottom