which is the best pendrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
last week i saw a HP Pen/flash drive (on internet), which also had a MMC card reader/writer in it, silmilar to this *img283.imageshack.us/img283/6952/1774fx6.th.jpg .

so my suggestion would be go for a Pen Drive which also lets you Upgrade the Memory. (via MMC card).

the MMC fits under the HP Logo.

Last edited:

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
sorry to bump an old thread!

i need to buy a 4gb pen drive. Plz suggest a good pen drive with fast transfer speeds.budget is around 800-900rs

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
is corsair voyager really good.is it reliable. i need a super fast drive with good quality and cheap price !

pillainp

Journeyman
Kingston DataTraveller 4GB. Very Fast drive.

Pretty good build quality and nice to look at too. Has retractable USB connector.
Rs. 660/- Logtech Trivandrum

j1n M@tt

Cyborg Agent
hey guys just google for Corsair Voyager GT and u will c articles telling how fast is dat speedster........its the fastest pen drives available in the present market with dual channel flash memory. But this is a little costly. I hav a Voyager 4GB which I brought for 750/-. Voyager GT will cost u abt twice that of normal Voyager. I can feel how fast is normal Voyager, then imagine how fast Voyager GT will be with dual channel flash chips.

U can see how fast it is........ *www.corsairmemory.com/products/voyager.aspx

Hrithan2020

In the zone
Corsair voyager is v.good pen drive with good speed & reliability.
Transcend & Kingston(the base models) are not v.fast but are reliable.

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
I cant find any dealer in nehru place selling these Corsair Voyager GT.
I need to buy a 16gb version Corsair 16GBGT USB 2.0 Flash Voyager USB Drive (CMFUSB2.0-16GBGT), any info who is stocking the corsair products & how much is the price?

ITdepot is selling it online but the price seems higher
*tinyurl.com/yhco8ka

Last edited:

sxyadii

Drifting in DIRT 2
^ Max. 8GB of Corsair Pedrive is available in SMC in Nehru Place...but you can get 16GB,32GB of Kingston on Infotech ( G-2 Sidharth Building,96) in Nehru Place...

Just DITCH!!!!! kingston and Transcend, go for Corsair. They are no match to Corsair in terms of perfomance and relibiality.

Corsair's latest edition Corsair Flash Survivor is the best in class, its even faster than Voyager, and is supposedly un-destructible and comes up with lifetime warranty go for it man, you will never go wrong with it.

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
Thanks,
which model of kingston has faster read & write speeds in 16 gb?
MY reason of getting faster usb drive is that I have to transfer 4-6Gb data daily from 2 different offices & then transfer it to 1 location. As of now I am doing it with sandisk CF card which are sure quite fast & give me 15-20mbps but I have to carry around CF card reader.
USB drives can be directly plugged into computer.

Krow

Crowman
Get Corsair Flash Voyager GT 16GB @ 2.3k, its thrice as fast as the usual Kingston/Transcend stuff. Not sure about Survivor though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom