Which is the best .in registrar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuxfan

Technomancer
There is a whole list of .in registrars here

Except 3-4 almost all are new ones. Has anyone any experience of .in registration? Which registrar sucks, which one rocks?

Please help. Thanks.

SmoothCriminal

In the zone
hmm.. well dude.. directi is good.. Directi is reliable as well.. thou i have registed my .in domains with goodluckdomain.. the reason why i went for GLD is bcos directi was offerin .in regisrations for a minimum period of 2 yrs.. while GLD offered me for 1 yr.. am not sure if directi is offerin domains for 1 yr now.. just check theri site..

OP
tuxfan

tuxfan

Technomancer
Thank you for your replies. I had to register it yesterday itself without waiting :( Went with Indiatimes. Almost same costs everywhere. Net4domains wanted me to register minimum for 5 years :roll: :x In turn, they lost a client who wanted 8 domains for 1 year :lol:

I hope I can transfer it to some other better registrar next year like other TLDs. :)

firewall

In the zone
my vote will go for Directi.. !! As i am one of their reseller, i have very good experience with them since past few years.

and as Domain Registration is concenr always go for ICANN accredited registrar for international domains and NIXI accredited for Indian domains. This will help you to avoid any dispute in future.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom