Which is the best domain registrar ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

CadCrazy

in search of myself
I want to register new domain name. Digit always recommend godaddy.com . Please suggest me .

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Once again asked many times, even My self I asked this question too once some year and a half yearlier :lol:

anyway, all are good, depends on ur needs...

Personally as for noobe I recomend Yahoo Domains, really easy interface... no ads at all, and for 1st year its USD 1.99 for any domain ext...

if u dont have CC option then any local DirectI resellers will do i suppose ... like active members such as href or sukhdeeep or, TuxFan :p

slugger

Banned
ya DIGIT duz seem 2 have recommended godaddy a couple of times, probably bcos dey themselves have dun it from godaddy and r happ with their deal

ne way sukhdeepsingh seems 2 dislke godaddy [& now i no y]
go thru d packages dey got 2 offer and base ur decision on ur analysis

btw if u wan2 g0 4 *.in domain u mite wan2 look @ wat rediff and indiatimes has 2 offer

EDIT

Choto Cheeta said:
@slugger

Sorry, buddy cant comment on ur post, I am having really hard time reading them :( :(

:) if i make a postin in a thread u started, i'll use M.S. WORD to compose my posts ;)

Last edited:
OP
CadCrazy

CadCrazy

in search of myself
I am looking for .com domain

Choto Cheeta said:
and for 1st year its USD 1.99 for any domain ext...
for next year will the amt be same as 1.99 or more or less ????

what is ICANN accredited registrar and should i care for it while purchasing domain name

Last edited:

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
for next year will the amt be same as 1.99 or more or less ????

for the next year its USD 9.95...

what is ICANN accredited registrar and should i care for it while purchasing domain name

Well mate, ICANN is the govering body, for any kind TLD (Top Level Domain) if u dont have purmission of ICANN, u cant sell domain at 1st place...

@slugger

Sorry, buddy cant comment on ur post, I am having really hard time reading them :( :(

ahref

In the zone
Thanks Sourav for refering me, I can provide .com for Rs 349/- yearly, I am reseller of directi, which is ICANN accredited registrar. If you book before 15Aug, I can give it you for Rs 300/- as there is an offer going on in directi. Renewal rate is Rs 349/-.

To book a domain visit *domains.ewebguru.com/

OP
CadCrazy

CadCrazy

in search of myself
If i have to purchase a domain which is on sale (already taken by someone), what precautions should i take ??????? I mean how to make 100% sure that i will be the owner of that domain

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Thanks for referring guys. If you want honest suggestion from me, stay away from Godaddy.....sucks...

Best i have seen is Namecheap...supper fast support and great extras for free. If you want discount coupons here are some :)

godaddy august coupon gmd0805b $6.95 per domain ends at 31st

August Coupon code: Newsworthy for Namecheap. It make .com for 7.99$

Like Cheeta said, its either Yahoo or Namecheap. Godaddy....well they are good with those adult ads :D

OP
CadCrazy

CadCrazy

in search of myself
slugger said:
u mite wan 2 chek out dat it wasn't being used 4 any thin illegal or so
[do a google cache search]

Any thing else. After i pay for it what proof should i have so that legally i can say i m the owner

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
^^^

Yaar, still Yahoo is the cheapest now days to start with :lol: USD 1.99, with my domains i bought them from Yahoo but i wont renew there with USD 10 :p rather will prefer any DirectI resellers :lol: for the renewal, its cheaper there :p

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Choto Cheeta said:
^^^

Yaar, still Yahoo is the cheapest now days to start with :lol: USD 1.99, with my domains i bought them from Yahoo but i wont renew there with USD 10 :p rather will prefer any DirectI resellers :lol: for the renewal, its cheaper there :p
HAHA! Right :D Lootloooo YAAAAAAAAHOOO! :lol:

Some people just like to start a site and within months give up. In such cases, Yahoo is the best. Try a new thing, works...keep going.....doesnt...you didnt loose much :)

OP
CadCrazy

CadCrazy

in search of myself
Are bhai mera ek simple sa question hai ki I am going to buy a domain name listed for sale. How the ownership will be transfered to me after i'll pay them. I am newbie plz guide me

ahref

In the zone
Create your free account in same registrar where the domain is registered and ask the owner of domain to push the domain in your account. When he said he pushed check your account whether domain is in your account or not. Also check the whois to see the owner details

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
What if i want to change the domain registrar instead of existing ?

u have to pay one year of registration fee then to make the transfer !!!! where as within the registrar its free of charge !!

ahref

In the zone
Other than transfer fee transfer process take about 1 week, whereas free push is instant process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom