Which GFX card within 5k?

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
^ their power consumption is high and they run hot. They are end-of-line and new driver updates don't really affect them now.

If you are thinking of going with HD 4850/4870...new PSU is a must.

OP
go4saket

go4saket

No, dont opt for an old card now. You better go with HD 6670 1GB DDR5 at 5.2k. Asus HD 6670 1GB DDR5 costs 5.2k here in BBSR and can go around 5k if bargained a bit. But make sure you get the 1GB DDR5 version.
Look for good brands like MSi, Sapphire and Asus. XFX cards are not that good now a days.

IMO you are the oldest TDF Member from Odisha.

Can you please tell me from where can I get a HD6670 in BBSR. Is there any specific store who deal in these items coz I couldnt find any. Please give me the name and number of the store if possible.

ssb1551

Technomancer
You can get Asus 6670 from Gadget World,BBSR.Do you know any places at all over here? Sorry I lost their contact number. I can lecha know by tomorrow or the day after.
Sapphire 6670 can be had from Aditya Infotech.I have 2 numbers of 'em so just check for yourself which one works. The numbers are - 8907811890 & 8908811890.

saswat23

Human Spambot
Yes, get Asus HD 6670 1GB DDR5 version from Gadget World. It gave goods at really reasonable prices and you can even bargaing with him and get down the prices even more. Other good dealers are Taragous Technologies and SA Infosys.
If you visit Saheed Nagar you will get plenty of Hardware shops there. Saheed Nagar is the Lamington of BBSR. Get into any shop and get your GPU.

Top Bottom