Which game will i like ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spikygv

Wise Old Owl
Hello,

I am not a hardcore gamer . I like GTA series , Max payne , POP , NFS series games . Which game should i buy ?

i hav p4 3ghz , 1gig ram , 915 mobo , onboard gma900. I intend to buy a grahpics card this may . my budget is 6-7k.

now , my pop was going some place and i wanted him to bring some games as they are not easily available in the place where i live .

Which game shud i buy ? Which Graphics should i buy ( plan for ) ?

Is it a better option to wait till ps3 becomes affordable ?

bharathbala2003

why need title?
ps 3 becoming affordable.. hmm that might take upto a year atleast minimum! OR EVEN MORE!

as for games.. the hottest now is NFS carbon.. but then its gonna run like a cr@p in the system.. do u have a pcx or agp slot?

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
As you like the POP series, you can try all of them from the sands of time, warrior within to the two thrones. You will love the POP series. But it will not work properly over resolutions of over 800X600 with your onboard GMA900 and that too on low graphical settings.

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
ur budget means 6-7 k is too low for PS3....till that time PS4 will be launched...PS3 now cost around 25K ...correct me if i am wrong

OP
S

spikygv

Wise Old Owl
how much will xbox cost . will the dx10 cards outperform consoles as many predict. is 7600GT a good choice ? is it a dx10 card ? will it be under my budget.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
sagargv said:
how much will xbox cost . will the dx10 cards outperform consoles as many predict. is 7600GT a good choice ? is it a dx10 card ? will it be under my budget.

The official price of the 360 premium version is Rs.24,990, otherwise it is around Rs.19,990. I intended to buy one but backed off seeing the absurd price, the greedy distributors.:mad:

I personally think consoles will be better than DX10 cards, i.e. the current generation of consoles. However DX10 graphics are breathtaking but so are the 360 graphics.

7600GT is a good choice, but it is not a DX10 card. It is a mid range card as popular as the once popular 6600GT. 7600GT now costs around Rs.11000-Rs.12000 depending on brand. The only DX10 cards available now by Nvidia are the 8800GTX and the 8800GTS. They too are absurdly priced. :mad: The official Rashi Peripherals price for GTX is Rs.42000 and for the GTS is Rs.34000. Hmmmph...the greedy a55hole distributors...

OP
S

spikygv

Wise Old Owl
how is the x1900GT when compared to 7600GT . it appeared that x1900GT beats the 7600GT in all aspects . ( toms hardware ) . What is its price ?

OP
S

spikygv

Wise Old Owl
is it better to buy ps2 now ? i saw an article comparing 7600GT and x1900GT in tomshardware . x1900GT was the winner . how is it priced ?

vajrasar_gamer

Right off the assembly line
sagargv said:
Hello,

I am not a hardcore gamer . I like GTA series , Max payne , POP , NFS series games . Which game should i buy ?

i hav p4 3ghz , 1gig ram , 915 mobo , onboard gma900. I intend to buy a grahpics card this may . my budget is 6-7k.

now , my pop was going some place and i wanted him to bring some games as they are not easily available in the place where i live .

Which game shud i buy ? Which Graphics should i buy ( plan for ) ?

Is it a better option to wait till ps3 becomes affordable ?
you can go for gta sanandreas or midnight club II or rally or nfs hot pursuit II or max payne II

hard_rock

Salieri Family
Well.... For games...Keeping in mind the games u mentioned, I suggest you to play Hitman:Blood Money, Mafia and if you like Spy Games with importance to stealth then Splinter Cell series is a must. You dint tell which are all the latest games played in the series...(Assuming u have played initial versions),In that matter play:
GTA San Andreas
Max Payne 2: Fall of Max payne
POP: Warrior Within
POP: Two thrones
NFS: Most wanted
(Ya I know Carbon is the latest, but running a latest game which looks Crappier is worse than Older game looking good)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom