which discount broker is better??

bestpain

good advicer
hello,
i wish to open a demat account for delivery and intraday trading,but confused between upstox and zerodha.
can anyone share their experience of these platform.

kaz

right here
hello,
i wish to open a demat account for delivery and intraday trading,but confused between upstox and zerodha.
can anyone share their experience of these platform.

I have accounts in both Zerodha and Upstox. Both are similar as you might face connectivity issue once in 4-5 months, expected from a discount brokerage ;)

Zerodha has the best mobile app. Better than Upstox for sure and much better than biggies like Kotak.
Website of Zeodha is faster, but Uptox has more options like OI chain and a customizable UI. You can use Sensibull with your Zerodha account for OI chains.

I would say go ahead with Zerodha. It has improved quite a lot in the past 1 year, both performance and functionality wise.

mitraark

Decrepit
Zerodha, Upstox, Fyers, in that order. But to be honest Zerodha alone is good enough. It does tend to go down at the most crucial of times, but things have gotten better over the past few weeks.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
i am newbie to it can anyone guide me where to start and how to earn?
Don't! By that I mean don't consider it as some "full time job". If you want to invest then invest in top performing Mutual Funds(just read timesofindia economy section on every Monday or just search in google).Also keep in mind that 3-5 years is bare minimum for a MF to perform to its usual standards(aka don't get panicked by seeing negative returns for few months/very low return for 1-2 years after investing in MF). If you really want to invest then start with some small amount(say 10-12k) with keeping a possibility in mind that you may lose heavily(never ever invest money in stock market which you can't afford to lose).

Top Bottom