Which antivirus app best for mobile device?

KirtanDave

Right off the assembly line
When it comes to free antivirus apps for mobile devices, there are a few top contenders. Quick Heal, AVG, and Avast are all great options. Quick Heal offers a free version of its mobile security app, which provides comprehensive protection against malware, viruses, and other online threats. AVG also offers a free version of its mobile security app, which includes anti-theft and anti-spyware features. Avast offers a free version of its mobile security app, which includes a firewall and anti-phishing protection. All three of these apps offer great protection, so it really comes down to personal preference in terms of which one you'd like to use.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
IIRC the term "anti-virus" on mobile generally means "anti-malware apps" app. I don't know how egregious this problem is on mobile, but I personally never used any.

Perhaps this is more useful for those who compulsively install apps from the play store.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
IIRC the term "anti-virus" on mobile generally means "anti-malware apps" app. I don't know how egregious this problem is on mobile, but I personally never used any.

Perhaps this is more useful for those who compulsively install apps from the play store.
IMO, if someone is using their primary/only phone as a sandbox for testing random apps, they deserve to get malware, even with google play protect turned on.

Sent from my moto g82 5G using Tapatalk

Top Bottom