Which 1TB external HDD should I buy?

rider

as Kratos
External Drives India, Western Digital External Price, Buy Western Digital 1 TB MY PASSPORT Online - Infibeam.com

How is the new model? What are the new features?

pulkitpopli2004

Cyborg Agent
External Drives India, Western Digital External Price, Buy Western Digital 1 TB MY PASSPORT Online - Infibeam.com

How is the new model? What are the new features?

this model is good if u want it for back up purpose and you sync your Desktop/Laptop data on regular basic..
otherwise get the WD elements dude.. from infibeam only.. i received this in 2 days only..

rider

as Kratos
this model is good if u want it for back up purpose and you sync your Desktop/Laptop data on regular basic..
otherwise get the WD elements dude.. from infibeam only.. i received this in 2 days only..

Did you get USB 3.0 cable with elements and what is the speed difference?

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
5665 price was attractive so even i bought WD portable 1tb from infibeam. It should be here on the 26th. So how is it performing guys?

pulkitpopli2004

Cyborg Agent
Did you get USB 3.0 cable with elements and what is the speed difference?

yeah its has USB3.0 cable.. there wud be no difference in speed of WD elements and WD Passport... the difference i have already told u above..

5665 price was attractive so even i bought WD portable 1tb from infibeam. It should be here on the 26th. So how is it performing guys?

use the coupon if you have American express card.. you will get the same drive at arnd 5k

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
I know absolutely no one with Amex cards nor have I seen anyone with it except my USA uncle

k so it has arrived.. good service by infibeam.. only 3 days.. finally all my stuff will get backed up

Renny

Padawan
Elements SE? I read many reviews saying the USB port on the drive casing doesn't connect well with the cable, any such issues?

Amazon.com: Profile for Robert C. Berwick

rider

as Kratos
Buy External Drives India, Western Digital External Price, Buy Western Digital 1 TB MY PASSPORT Online - Infibeam.com

It's a new good looking model and slimmer than elements.

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
Go for any drive without password protection.
As per one data forensic/ recovery guy its tough and costly affair to recover data if the hdd fails.

rider

as Kratos
What is this password protection feature? Is it some kind of software/bloat that can be removed?

Top Bottom