Which 1...mp3 player+cell phone (or) Wlkman Phone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!!! I would like to get some help from u guyz... i have 15k wit me and want to get an mp3 player and a mobile.... I am confused whether to take a walkman phone from SE or take seperate mobile and mp3 player.... Plz help me out.... I am audiophile and i need a nice quality mp3 player which good battery and upto 2gb storage......

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
i wud suggest a phone with a decent player because if u go for a mp3 player and a phone then u hav to take care of 2 things and also everytime u receive a call plug out the player and pick up the fone which is not a very pleasant experience .... else i wud suggest a moto razr and a nano....

G

gxsaurav

well...depends on how many devices u like

I would say get a SE W810i, currently one of the best music mobile player

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
W810i. If you're in Mumbai, you can get it for 13.5k-14.5k, depending upon where you buy it.

K

krazyfrog

Go for W810i. None of the Symbian phones which come within your budget can match W810i in terms of sound quality. W810i has great sound quality which matches that of a dedicated mp3 player. You can also expand the memory to up to 2gb (a 512mb card is supplied with the phone). It also has a 3.5mm slot so you can connect your own headphones.

sourav237

Journeyman
i'm also facing the same problem like deepak.
everyone suggesting abt w810i. but nano is a gr8 option too. now there r apple resellers in india and the prices r also reduced.
i don't know abt the batry lf of w810i if it's used excessively 4 walkman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom