Where's my thread ?

anubisX

Journeyman
I have made a thread for selling my phone in the Bazaar section but still I can't see it. When I made the thread, it was under moderation but it still didn't pass ? What the hell is wrong ? Care to explain moderators ?

I'm also getting this error "The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters"

Last edited:

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
No need to get all hyper.. Mods are not your personal servants that they HAVE to approve your thread within one day.. A PM to any MOD would have got it done faster than posting a rant thread..

Anyway, your thread has been approved.

OP
anubisX

anubisX

Journeyman
I'm not getting hyper but you're. I PMed Raaabo yesterday but still didn't get any reply, I thought my thread isn't approved. I'm not saying that Moderators are my servant, where did you see me say that ? First, try to be gentle to your members, then come run this forum.

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
The angry face and this:
What the hell is wrong ? Care to explain moderators ?

Try to be polite, and politeness will be reciprocated to you.. Try to throw a tantrum, and you'll get what you deserve.

OP
anubisX

anubisX

Journeyman
Ok, I admit that I've been a little angry, upset mostly. But why waste time and space on stupid arguements ? But I'm right about what I've stated above.

Top Bottom