Where to get original microsoft xbox 360 controller

rxuser

Right off the assembly line
As the title says where in delhi can I get an original xbox 360 controller.
I have already checked flipkarts amazon etc and all of them are selling chinese fake ones. Even microsoft's own website just redirects to flipkart's fake sellers.
I dont think there is any microsoft store where i can buy these.
Please if you all have any suggestions where can i get it.
Already tried local shops all selling that fake and claiming its the real deal.
i am looking for a wired controller

Last edited:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I did a discussion on Xbox controller recently. Maybe you can start from where I left.

[Want to Buy] - Wired XBox Controller 2nd hand

Sent from my XT1052 using Tapatalk

HE-MAN

Ambassador of Buzz
Amazon, seller is Microsoft. 100% genuine I have bought myself last year for 2899rs Same as the one that came with my xbox 360 slim model. Its very easy to spot a fake controller.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
2899 is a ripoff to buy a 360 controller. it should be at max Rs 2000.
If you are spending 2900, spend 500-600 more to get xbox one controller

Xbox One Wireless Controller with Bluetooth (With 3.5 mm Jack) (Black): Amazon.in: Video Games

HE-MAN

Ambassador of Buzz
Did you read the post I was talking about last year. That time Xbox one without the 3.5mm model was costing 4100 plus I would have to purchase Xbox one Wireless Receiver separately since 360 receiver doesn't work with One controllers.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Thrustmaster GPX Controller with Official License: Amazon.in: Video Games

Then should have purchased this or a logitech controller. Plenty of controllers at that price point available

HE-MAN

Ambassador of Buzz
Lol, off course there is always something out there that someone will think its better. I wanted Xbox 360 controller that's why I bought it. @OP wanted to know where to get genuine Xbox 360 controller and not which controller should he buy.

Top Bottom