Where to CHECK DATAONE USAGE..... ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

jal_desai

In the zone
Hello ppl... i recently got my bsnl broadband with HOME 500 plan... i have paid Rs. 5000 inadvance for 1 YEAR.... so now when i check for usage on www.data.bsnl.in ... it always shows tht "NO UNBILLED USAGE" for any month.... i want to know how much MBs i have downloaded.... coz i need to keep a check not to exceed 2.5 GBs.... but i am not able to check my USED MBs..... Now how and where to check it??????

Help guys...

thetopcyborg

Journeyman
*sancharnet.in/dataoneredirect.htm

check if this works or not...
in case it doesnt work, call up the BSNL guys n ask em(consider urself very lucky if they pick up the fone) :p

gcbeldar

In the zone
I am use to check before 2 months back, bsnl site is working fine, now after visiting to bsnl office they give me new id & with old password, that is also not working, pls updated this tread.

100.dx

NBC(Next Bill Candinate)
heya
i m also a user of dataone broadband plan h250 startup plan...
when i login to check same messege shows first 2-3 days of the month..
but it counts contnios.. and will show after some days dude.....

if u give me a fovor dos not use 20-40 per day before it shows ur usage...

parthbarot

In the zone
hey man tht was cool... but one more question... in the USERNAME field do i have to write the portal id or my @dataone.in id?????

You have to use your router login..through which you are connecting to internet... got it? :)

it will show detailed usage....you can also select plan as well...

Paarth.

gcbeldar

In the zone
*bbservice.bsnl.in/

I checked at above link, with new Admin ID & old password, Admin Id got from bsnl office.

Status
Not open for further replies.