ashikns

ByTeS fLoWiNg ThRu VeIns!
My current rig is given below:
Core i5-2600k
Asus Maximus IV gene-z
XFX HD 5750
G skill Ripjaws X 8 gb dual channel
Cooler Master Extreme Power 460W

As mentioned I want to buy(online) a 7850 and a matching power supply. Please suggest which company to go for and where to buy it online.

Will Seasonic S12II-520W enough for this card? I found these two at flipkart:
*www.flipkart.com/gigabyte-amd-gv-r...GVEP&ref=7454b02b-1928-4af4-8ba6-7660fb517f3e
*www.flipkart.com/seasonic-s12ii-52...5H9E&ref=85bc177a-20e9-4c1a-a97f-ca45cfd544e1

Is the gigabyte card good?

Last edited:

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ Yup both products are excellent and your choice is spot on. But look for prices locally or other online sites as flipkart prices are high especially for the 7850. You may get it around 15.5k or thereabouts. Psu pricing is fine.

OP
A

ashikns

Mmm I chose flipkart because they usually ship fast and more importantly I can pay by debit card. That is a big convenience for me.

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
the gigabyte card is the frequently recommended HD7850 card, here on TDF atleast (as well as the PSU). so your choices happen to be on the mark! as vickybat said, its slightly priced higher on flipkart.
call up SMC Int'l. they most probably could get you a good deal. also, the PSU should come for close to 3.8k locally (not quite sure though), so ask for that too to SMC. ask for Mr. Mahesh or Mr. Gurmeet at SMC. even if any of the above products happens to be currently unavailable with SMC, one of the above two gentlemen could help you get it within a short time.

if by any chance they express their helplessness in this regard, you could call up golchhaIT at bengaluru, or MD computers at kolkata for the same. am sure any one of these three would help you get the products.

*www.smcinternational.in/index.php?...ategory_id=33&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=91

Darth Vader

In the zone
Seasonic 520 W can be bought from ebay.in (Overclockerszone).

You can get it slightly cheaper with 5% ebay coupon and they ship very fast.(2 days max)

How abt this:

*www.flipkart.com/his-amd-h785qn2g2...K7F9&ref=efdf5b74-97f2-47fe-ad05-d1118f89c8c2

abhinavmail1

MW3>BF3
at bit OT but i want to know that the golchhaIT prices are at lower side eg. they list MSI HD 6770 at 5999INR. does their listing prices of products at their website are including VAT or with out VAT

dibya_kol

In the zone
Me also like flipkart and their prices including everything (vat+shipping). Anyway @op, where do u live ?

OP
A

ashikns

I live at Ernakulam, kerala. Buying from SMC is a hassle for me since I have to deposit the money into their account and I have a tight schedule right now. I really wish they would introduce payment by debit card:(

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
at bit OT but i want to know that the golchhaIT prices are at lower side eg. they list MSI HD 6770 at 5999INR. does their listing prices of products at their website are including VAT or with out VAT

as saumil said, the prices are excluding VAT.

dibya_kol

In the zone
I live at Ernakulam, kerala. Buying from SMC is a hassle for me since I have to deposit the money into their account and I have a tight schedule right now. I really wish they would introduce payment by debit card:(

For the same reason once i had canceled my order, coz i did nt feel it was the safe way either (yes it may sounds silly) . Chk in local shops if u have time in weekend

Saaby

Broken In

Hey buddy...I bought gigabyte 7850 from SMC itself. I live in Trivandrum and it took me 4-5 days to get my card...no problems at all. SMC is a trusted company. the payment confirmation will take 24hrs i think.

OP
A

ashikns

I bought my entire rig from SMC before:) I do trust the company. It's just that I don't have time to go to a bank right now. Not for the next 15 days probably.

ashis_lakra

Gaming Unlimited
You could use your Internet Banking for NEFT Transfer to their bank account and they'll deliver the shipment to your home.

OP
A

ashikns

Yea, but NEFT is not enabled in my account, which means I will have to go the bank for that anyway.

Top Bottom