Where can I get Defy for least price?

guru_urug

iGoogle
My brother wants to buy Motorola Defy for least possible price online. Is anyone aware of any specific deal/ coupon code? I tried Letsbuy but its out of stock.
Please advice if there is any better exceptional deal on any other phone.
He had galaxy 3 before and rooting,custom roms is not gonna be a problem. Even I have optimus one and well informed abt tweaking android.
So now he wants to go to a higher ranged droid

-BUDGET IS 14k, MAX 15k(if the deal is exceptional) :)
-Must be Android
-Bigger the screen the better.
-Front cam not imp.
-Good Dev support is a must

As Far as Im aware, Defy is the best phone in this range...but Ive not been in sync with the mobile world lately and might be missing something. So pls advice.

Last edited:

mukeshgupta

Broken In
Try Saholic - they are offering Rs.1000 off on android phones as a part of the ongoing Android Birthday Bash!
Defy @Rs.14,000

OP
guru_urug

guru_urug

iGoogle
@mukeshgupta
Thanks buddy!! :) Will look on their site to see if I can get a steal deal

On yebhi defy is for 13050/-
Also found a deal for xperia mini pro @ 12900/- on ebay.in

Damn these android phones are seriously overpriced compared to nokia symbian^3 phones :(
Nokia 500 which has features similar to a 15k droid is for 8.5k

X---------EDIT---------UPDATE-----------X
Guys thanks for the help.
Was hoping to get the defy but my brother was skeptical since its a year old and the chipset was outdated. Also asked on xda-forums and some guys there asked me to look for a newer phone. Also they claimed Defy was prone to h/w failures(LED stopped working,earpiece probs,red/green lens,etc) We were confused between xperia mini pro and the defy. He wanted the mini pro h/w in defy's screen and size ;-)
So we decided to buy the Neo V which was on sale at adexmart for 15.5k
0.5k above budget but hopefully worth it :))

When I checked the website it said out of stock..So I called them up and asked them when the stock wud be back. They said check in 1-2hrs and within 30 mins the site was updated with Neo V back on sale @15690/-
It says last few items remaining..so people hurry and get this awesome deal asap!!!

Waiting for delivery now...4-7 working days. COD :)

sygeek

Technomancer
@mukeshgupta
Thanks buddy!! :) Will look on their site to see if I can get a steal deal

On yebhi defy is for 13050/-
Also found a deal for xperia mini pro @ 12900/- on ebay.in

Damn these android phones are seriously overpriced compared to nokia symbian^3 phones :(
Nokia 500 which has features similar to a 15k droid is for 8.5k

X---------EDIT---------UPDATE-----------X
Guys thanks for the help.
Was hoping to get the defy but my brother was skeptical since its a year old and the chipset was outdated. Also asked on xda-forums and some guys there asked me to look for a newer phone. Also they claimed Defy was prone to h/w failures(LED stopped working,earpiece probs,red/green lens,etc) We were confused between xperia mini pro and the defy. He wanted the mini pro h/w in defy's screen and size ;-)
So we decided to buy the Neo V which was on sale at adexmart for 15.5k
0.5k above budget but hopefully worth it :))

When I checked the website it said out of stock..So I called them up and asked them when the stock wud be back. They said check in 1-2hrs and within 30 mins the site was updated with Neo V back on sale @15690/-
It says last few items remaining..so people hurry and get this awesome deal asap!!!

Waiting for delivery now...4-7 working days. COD :)
Congratulations! I hope your brother likes the phone. If it's possible on your side, do write us a review.

OP
guru_urug

guru_urug

iGoogle
Here you go
Motorola Defy MB525 | Motorola Mobile Phones | Saholic.com

Use the coupon code: SDROIDBDAY and get 1000/- off
This coupon wont be valid for long, so act fast

On yebhi.com Defy was for 13050/- 2 days ago. But the coupon has expired I guess. So saholic is your best option

vinyasmusic

AM i Racing ?
Here you go
Motorola Defy MB525 | Motorola Mobile Phones | Saholic.com

Use the coupon code: SDROIDBDAY and get 1000/- off
This coupon wont be valid for long, so act fast

On yebhi.com Defy was for 13050/- 2 days ago. But the coupon has expired I guess. So saholic is your best option

Dude Saholic doesn have stock and ya .. d coupon for yebhi has expired *SAD*

Top Bottom