When facepalm is also not enough:Air India pilot takes wrong route and delays flight by an hour beca

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
An Air India pilot is suspended after she decided to switch her scheduled Mumbai-Delhi flight for a later, flight from Mumbai to Delhi via Jodhpur. Her reason for doing so? She wanted to pick up onion kachoris from Jodhpur. As soon as she landed at Jodhpur, the Kachoris were delivered, and she took off for Delhi. Meanwhile AI's 2pm flight was left without a pilot. It took the airline an hour to find a replacement, and the flight eventually took off at 3 pm.

Air India pilot takes wrong route and delays flight by an hour because she wanted to eat Kachoris | Younews.in

Crazy piolt

ghost_z

Ghost From Hell !
Re: When facepalm is also not enough:Air India pilot takes wrong route and delays flight by an hour

Air India pilot takes wrong route and delays flight by an hour because she wanted to eat Kachoris | Younews.in

Crazy piolt
Crazy spelling indeed xD
OT - yeah, let her eat kachori then, maybe it will be her new job :p

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Re: When facepalm is also not enough:Air India pilot takes wrong route and delays flight by an hour

wut ?....

Krow

Crowman
Re: When facepalm is not enough:Air India pilot takes wrong route and delays flight by an hour beca

Fake news?

EDIT: Apparently not. Heh.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin

the linked article get's some of the details wrong
she didn't switch her route for the kachoris, they were on the original route, AI switched her route to another flight, which she refused to fly, because she had already placed the order for the kachoris

only conclusion is that Jodhpur's kachori's are really good

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl

the linked article get's some of the details wrong
she didn't switch her route for the kachoris, they were on the original route, AI switched her route to another flight, which she refused to fly, because she had already placed the order for the kachoris

only conclusion is that Jodhpur's kachori's are really good

actually they arent, i tried them myself :D

SunE

Professional Newbie

Troll comment:

Female drivers you know!!!! :p :twisted:

It's not her fault, Jodhpur's kachoris are so tasty :p

Tech&ME

Banned

Are you kidding me ??

She loves kachoris as much as I do....... nostalgic feeling..... I used to bunk classes [ school days ] to eat those kachoris.... yum... yum.... !!

pranav0091

I am not an Owl

It could also be that she was tired and didnt want to take that particular flight that was reassigned to her and came up with a lame-ass reason to support it...
I dont know, just saying.

Hrishi

Funny Excuse ,!!

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin

It could also be that she was tired and didnt want to take that particular flight that was reassigned to her and came up with a lame-ass reason to support it...
I dont know, just saying.

you know what, this might be closer to the truth, how can you get kachoris delivered to an aircraft anyway

Top Bottom