What song are you addicted to at the moment?

icebags

Technomancer
bagpipes are among of the best musical instruments ever created.

*i.imgur.com/pKhEKKh.gif

[YOUTUBE]oMgQ7x2T9Yg[/YOUTUBE]

Nerevarine

Incarnate
[YOUTUBE]watch?v=GnwsjfI7Iys[/YOUTUBE]
cant get this out of my head

I wish indian composers were half as good at composing soundtracks

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
cant get this out of my head

I wish indian composers were half as good at composing soundtracks

What do you mean by "Indian composers"?
Your liking towards this OST might be attributed to your love of The Witcher game. But I will have to disagree with your conclusion.
Listen A R Rehman's music for example. It's just out of league.

I may not like Bollywood much, but when it comes to music, we have got a lot of goods!

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Your liking towards this OST might be attributed to your love of The Witcher game. But I will have to disagree with your conclusion.

I may not like Bollywood much, but when it comes to music, we have got a lot of goods!

Yeah i guess you're right, I may have over exaggerated..
It could be because Ive always liked Orchestral music and I dont think any Indian composer specializes in Orchestral music
But, ive heard the soundtracks by AR Rahman, they are admittedly really good

icebags

Technomancer

vyom dear, u understand satisfaction means no more progression, right ? :)

icebags

Technomancer
wulan tuoya is a chinese - grassland singer with very deep and strong voice, people say who hear her singing, don't forget it very soon.

and she also specializes in singing for horses. :)

[YOUTUBE]pM2w6MzMsac[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]gkpp0zn6rC4[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

Hrishi

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iuFJ5P9ung
Excellent song.

And a very nice interpretation of it :

"The cops close the fair," and a boy is forced to grow up much before he's ready to. But instead of staying there, crying his eyes out about what's already gone, he embarks on a quest to find something better. He searches night and day, but the roadmap of life that he grabbed was worn down, and convoluted, and ever-winding.

He travels everywhere, calling out, but nothing that answers him seems to be real. He stumbles upon little things that shine and sparkle, and even seem appetizing at first glance (like warm rats to a fat cat), but they always end up being laced with poison. It drives him to the brink, and he questions if he's ever found at least one thing able to be grabbed onto and cherished -- one imperfect, broken thing -- or if they're all just cruel reminders of his precious days of youth that were cut short by the unforgiving world.

In the end, he really can't ever be sure, and so he starts to feel as if his life's wasting away. But on the other hand, he knows in his soul that he's much too stubborn to settle, so he keeps watching the world through tired eyes until finally, another glimmer of hope comes along that shines brighter than the rest.

He asks himself again if he's found "it," and this time, what he feels takes his breath away. Still, he's so used to being disappointed and forsaken by life that he has a hard time accepting that this time, he may have just found something true. He wonders if life will finally show him something beautiful, or if being an adult is just one big pill he'll never be able to swallow.

Top Bottom