What r u using NOW

Which OS you are using now?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
I sometimes wonder, our brain also has some or the other kind of operating system. :lol:

I'm using my brain, I'm using the operating system which my brain has. :lol:

On my computer, I'm using Arch Linux + KDEmod. :)

OP
cluby

cluby

Broken In
I sometimes wonder, our brain also has some or the other kind of operating system. :lol:

I'm using my brain, I'm using the operating system which my brain has. :lol:

On my computer, I'm using Arch Linux + KDEmod. :)

CAN UR SO CALLED BRAIN OS RUN THE LATEST GAMES & COMPATIBLE WITH WELL KNOWN SOFTWARES . IMEAN IF UR BRAIN RUNS ON OS THEN IT MAY REQUIRE SOFTWARES TO DO TASKS SUCH AS URINATE WHICH SOFT DO U USE TO DO THAT?

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
CAN UR SO CALLED BRAIN OS RUN THE LATEST GAMES & COMPATIBLE WITH WELL KNOWN SOFTWARES . IMEAN IF UR BRAIN RUNS ON OS THEN IT MAY REQUIRE SOFTWARES TO DO TASKS SUCH AS URINATE WHICH SOFT DO U USE TO DO THAT?
Arrey yaar, it was just a poor & phattu joke by me. :p lol

I use Windows Vista Ultimate 32-Bit SP2 and Windows 7 Ultimate 32-Bit Build 7000 BETA on PC and Mac OS X Leopard on iMac.
Thought of installing Fedora 10 but it's just not my cup of tea.

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
Windows XP Service Pack 3 Pirated.
I don't have any other illegal software on my PC other than that. And BTW, I'm leaving software piracy soon, MacBook to come!

cluby said:
Err.. could you turn that Caps Lock off? Looks as if you are shouting.. :neutral:

gigyaster

Journeyman
Genuine Windows XP pro SP2... Papa will not give money to buy new PC, sis ko patana parega....
m still running AMD Athlon XP 2200+ (1809Mhz-clock speed)
512+128 RAM
old PC, poor PC

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Hmm whatever happend to the Mac option ?
Integrate it real soon if you wish this thread to be worth its salt.

mmharshaa

Answers everything
Windows xp Service pack 2 inside....Windows 7 Outside...:D Thanks to VG for his wonderful tutorial..!!!!;):rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom