what r torrents........ etc.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys
i wanna ask u tht what r these torrents and all those sorts of things.
what is a p2p connection.
i also wanna know tht how 1 can dwnld using torrents.
plz tell me some good p2p & torrents softwares. and all information about it.

Pragadheesh

In the zone
Torrents are files grouped together under various categories so that it'll be easy to download.
Consider you dont know where to get softwares for your N70,then you can check for a torrent containg all the softwares of N70. then download the torrent and open it using softwares like Bitlord or Azureus etc .
Enjoy with N70 softwares if u have one..................................
Check out *www.mininova.org/ for further details.

Venom

Journeyman
BitTorrent is a very advanced system of doing this, and the variety of files is even larger than the usual P2P protocols, also, if you have a good broadband connection, torrents is your way to go.

Get a good torrent client, add a .torrent file, enable UPnP (by default) and you are ready to go.

But you must be aware of the consequences you may have to face, from your ISP or legal authorities.

Alternatively, even softwares and movie distributors are switching to torrent networks to distribute thier products, since it eases thier bandwidth.

pop143

Journeyman
Venom said:
But you must be aware of the consequences you may have to face, from your ISP or legal authorities.

really the Indian ISP will make it an issue..? or warn us not 2 download torrents.?

PCWORM

UBERGEEK
various P2P clients are as follows..
1. Napster (the baap of all)
2. warez..
3. Morpheus
and many more...
But you should be aware of the copyright laws...
And many of these contain adware and syware..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom