What is your age??

Status
Not open for further replies.

utsav

damn busy...
duhh i should hav started counting my age after my birth itself :( but i didnt. so if i start counting from this yr then i will be 1 yr old :)

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Actually the Britisher when they were here didint ever ask me these questions still...you guess ...?
*2.bp.blogspot.com/_9cS1xh4GAB8/RvC2oZAWo_I/AAAAAAAAAKM/ZEuLekSkRdw/s320/world_oldest_man_record.jpg

Freshseasons 1889-

Krazy Bluez

Banned to Spam
I'm just born out....jaise hi paida hua meri mom ne mujhe pc par Thinkdigit forum main signed karwa diya....so see my birthdate is written in my profile itself..."may 2008"

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Its not spam!

Its just a crap !!

What a thread starter ! he just want to know the AGE ?? for what i think gay ?? searching ????

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Doesn't seem a bot to me: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/search.php?do=finduser&u=70378

But he is surely advertising.

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
Actually the Britisher when they were here didint ever ask me these questions still...you guess ...?

Freshseasons 1889-

Ulti ginti shuru karde tab to..............:-D:-D, crows are waiting for you

*www.covert.in/index.php?q=aHR0cDovL3d3dy50YW1pbHBpeC5jb20vdXBsb2Fkcy84NzgzYjExMDJiLmdpZg%3D%3D

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ dallas - Do you work for some kind of marketing or medicine agency ? What's the purpose of this thread ? Why did you want to want our
age ? If you want to know some thing about ages play AGE of Empires :p

& & for your honour my age is only 2 years & 8 months only - counting from the month I joined this forum :p - see if this info helps you :p

@ mods - close this thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom