What is wrong with Raj Thackery..??

Status
Not open for further replies.

windchimes

Can you hear it..??
This guy needs some special treatment. Why no proper action is taken and some
harsh punishments given to this guy..?? This is a Hitler in making. The court and
jail drama will be over in a few days time and he is going to walk free.

India is a country for all Indians and under no circumstances these kind of malicious contents should exist in our society.

Earlier we had one Modi in Gujarat, who is still enjoying all luxuries after killing hundreds.
Even after all evidences are against these ******S they manage to escape
and sit at the helm as the decision makers to guide the future of this country.
And if a 5 year old starving kid steals a pack of biscuit that is a good enough reason
to beat him to almost death...

I am feeling angry and sad..really sad.....

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
^^ uneducated marathis are more prone to Raj tHackeray poison and politics,,he s just doing all this for vote bank politics ...

he is spreading poison in the minds of marathis that all mumbai n MH jobs are taken by North Indians like from fruit seller to software engineer..thats y they are unemployed....he is forgetting the basic fact that 90% of the industries in MH are run by non Marathis (Gujaratis etc etc)..If they just walk out from MH..what will happen to his s**t politics :D

We all are indians first and then we are Marathis,kannads,northies,hindu,muslims etc
but the above fact is supported by educated ppl like us only and whats the %age of us in India ..very very less :(

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
I support Raj Thackeray. People outside Mumbai have no idea what's happening here so it is easy for them to comment. But the truth is this city has reached it's limit. It cannot accept any more. Any jobless Tom, Dick and Harry anywhere in India decides to go to Mumbai, buys a train ticket, lands here, works here, then few months calls his family, relatives, friends, dogs, here and everyone is happy.

That would've been fine earlier. Not any more. The city is bursting at it's limits now. Enough is enough. It took Raj Thackeray to realize this situation. He took the 'lathon ke bhooth baton se nahi maante' route so everyone is complaining. But that's the only way left. That's the only language understood.

I support him. Raj FTW! Raj for President!

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Even I support Raj Thakrey........
I've seriously thought about the matter and came to a solution.

Raj Thakrey should ask the PM and President to declare Mumbai a separate country. That way people have to have passports to enter it. He can easily decide who to accept and who to not at the VISA processing time.
Then to be a permanent inhabitant of Mumbai u've to get a green card (or Raj Card:rolleyes:) which he'll only give if he wishes.
Again if ur VISA is expired u'll be automatically kicked out of here, no need to thrashing, beating, tod-fod etc...PEACE

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Thing is everybody who comes here from outside just care about themselves. Nobody cares about this city. There are not infinite jobs here. There isn't infinite place to stay. There is a limit to everything. Plus Mumbai is an island city. Maybe there will be a day when the residents of this city have to jump in the surrounding oceans to make space for the outsiders.
Your user name says it.... Grow up man

Just because my opinions don't match with yours doesn't mean I need to grow up. Your opinion isn't the universal truth. So keep it to yourself and STFU.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^will be awesome if you could tag people too, add caption, divide even more.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
I support Raj Thackeray. People outside Mumbai have no idea what's happening here so it is easy for them to comment. But the truth is this city has reached it's limit. It cannot accept any more. Any jobless Tom, Dick and Harry anywhere in India decides to go to Mumbai, buys a train ticket, lands here, works here, then few months calls his family, relatives, friends, dogs, here and everyone is happy.

That would've been fine earlier. Not any more. The city is bursting at it's limits now. Enough is enough. It took Raj Thackeray to realize this situation. He took the 'lathon ke bhooth baton se nahi maante' route so everyone is complaining. But that's the only way left. That's the only language understood.

I'd love to hear your opinion when people in other states start doing the same to people who have migrated from Maharashtra.

OP
windchimes

windchimes

Can you hear it..??
Just because my opinions don't match with yours doesn't mean I need to grow up. Your opinion isn't the universal truth. So keep it to yourself and STFU.

Raj Baby..You will understand it once you reach a foreign land and gets kicked on butt by some goons for no reasons you are aware of... And according to your "opinion" is extreme violence the way to resolve this..? Go switch on the TV..or may be open the window..you can see your city burning..Good luck

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit

its a shame to see ....such are the views of an educated digitian :x :x :x ..agreed mumbai is busting beyond its limit...but shud we also do the same if ppl come to delhi to find a job....shud we kick all the marathis,southies out of delhi ??

shud all northies,marathis etc kicked out of chennai,blore,cochin,hyd ???

A BIG NO !!!...

I m asking that B****d Raj why he is not paying heed to develop other cities of MH to become like Mumbai ? Why he is not paying heed to develop more n more cities in MH..he will not do because he will get votes only by this regionalism poisonous nautanki !!

The problem with our country is that there are only few job creation sites like Delhi,Mumbai,Pune,HYd,Chennai,Kolkata,Cochin etc ....and so naturally all ppl frm neighbouring states to seek job there..nobody wants to die frm hunger in our chaos reigned nation !

Poltician of each state shud make such a world class infra that there shud be a competition b/w them to invite industrialists to their state (u have already seen how WB lost to Gujarat ...)

now GJ will create a lotsa jobs..Shud Gujjus kick bengalis out if they come to seek job there ???? NO NO NO !

we are one nation ..if we start fighting b/w states ..why are still we one ????

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Why don't u guys understand its pure political reason...
He's playing the same old card "Divide and Rule" ...like British did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom