what is this problem!!!!!!!can any one sort it out plz..

Status
Not open for further replies.

karthik55859

Broken In
hi guys,...
i have an LCD 19"monitor viewsonic[using digital DVI-D cable] vx1945wb....
mobo is ASUS P5GDC V DELUXE,
nvidia 6600gt....
320x2 WD HARDDISKS config.. as raid[0]

so what is the problem is .....when i turn on my pc .....my display doesnt show the booting screen at all!!!
(Like press F8 to select boot device
Del key to enter setup etc....)
Previously it was showing these message...
assuming that i turn on the cpu only[at that time when i press on button on my display.. it shows no signal...]it shows display only when windows showing welcome screen....!!!
how many times i turned on pc and hitted the del. button during POST....its of no use...still same problem persists...i dont know what the hell is gonig on with my pc....i am not able to enter BIOS menu...

i want reinstall the xp and vista man!!!!

alllll the genius guys and friends....plz help me....

awaiting for your tips and suggestions....

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Er... sounds weird... reinstall bios? lol :D

Try resetting CMOS by taking out the battery or changing the jumper.

spikygv

Wise Old Owl
^^ any beep sounds ?

its probobly due to some loose contact . .clean the inner part of ur cabby .. remove ram , clean carefully with a rubber without applying too much pressure and re-seat . .re-seat the g-card.
if ur mobo has onboard , remove g-card and try using onboard gfx.

dtox

The Techno Perv
its not a ram problem... in that case, there is no display at all and the system halts at POST.. its a really weird problem... maybe resetting the bios might help.. try updating..

spikygv

Wise Old Owl
ooh ! sorry , i thought ur system wasnt POSTing at all .. if it is posting , then try repeatedly hitting f2 / del just after turning on ur pc . . some BIOSes dont allow u to enter the bios setup when resuming from hibernation . . try hibernating once and then restart ur pc .. if all these fail , do a BIOS update from windows.

OP
karthik55859

karthik55859

Broken In
removed CMOS battery....and fixed it properly......its of no use...
again same problem persists guys....
plz help guys...
but one more option remains ie..
booting the system with my onboard graphics g915.......using VGA cable

i will try it tommorow and post it here guys....
plz keep in touch with me guys....with replying......

thanking you

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Ok.....

turn of your system...remove..all power..let it sit like that..for 2-3 minutes.

Then as soon as you power up the main system..keep pressing F2 continously..you should bounce into the BIOS setting. You would have Fast Post set to YES...turn that to NO...!!!

Let us know..what happens..!

OP
karthik55859

karthik55859

Broken In
Do you hear any Beeps ?? If so how many ?? Long or short ??

no beeps nothing....its starts as normal.....only one beep will hear[when it is loading graphic cards BIOS ie., nvidia 6600gt]....as normal from time i bought this system...

i studied even my manual...there is different indicators for types of beeps[in no. of times the beep sounds]..
according my manual i dont encountered such a kind of hardware failure types of beep sounds...

this is one the most difficult problem to express.....examine....look for solutions....
i fed of it....
i am even thinking of selling it ....to buy new one....definitely not from ASUS....

I DONT EVEN HAVE THE WARRANTY....THE CO. GIVES 3 YRS WARRANTY.....ALL TIMED UP....GONE.....

PLZ.... help me guys.....

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
After power on..usually hitting...
F2 = Bios
F8 = Boot in Options...Safe boot/last known configuration...!!!

????..

OP
karthik55859

karthik55859

Broken In
Ok.....

turn of your system...remove..all power..let it sit like that..for 2-3 minutes.

Then as soon as you power up the main system..keep pressing F2 continously..you should bounce into the BIOS setting. You would have Fast Post set to YES...turn that to NO...!!!

Let us know..what happens..!

...in my system there is no option to enter BIOS via pressing F2 button.... if i press F2 during post,it will take or reset the mobos default values in BIOS settings!!!!i have two identical hard disks WD 320GB*2 configured in RAID0 mode......

and if i press the F2 during post...the mobo does not automatically combine these two harddisks to RAID O STATUS...and next time i boot up ....there will be no windows booting....it shows message as NTDLR missing....i think...studying my manual....there is no backup made also... there are tons of backup apprx... 520 GB..

ANY ALTERNATIVE SOLUTION GUYS....

plz.......

OP
karthik55859

karthik55859

Broken In
Boot it up..using...Motherboard display. Not the gfx system..????

tried that one also ......it will boot like same as graphic card [showing display only when windows is loading]....

i think graphic card is alright....otherwise it would also not work in windows environment.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom