what if i know the IP ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

virus_killer

Journeyman
hi guys,
i just want to ask you guys that what can i do if i know IP address of my friend's computer ? which things can i access sitting at my home ?? and how ??

If this is an ILLEGAL question that mod can do appropriate action.

Last edited:

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Depends on what all can he give access to. Like we get to see the IP's of all the members who come to the forum but we cannot misuse it cos we don't know what's running on their machine nor the password which we can access with.
Well there are workarounds but that's beyond my knowledge.

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
IF you know his IP and installed the right softwares, you can access his full PC and do everything you could have done while sitting on his PC :)

Well, although there is built in Windows Remote Desktop. I use something called RealVNC

Download it from here
*www.realvnc.com/products/free/4.1/download.html

Once downloaded, just run the VNC server on your friend's Computer.

Right Click on Tray Icon. Click Options and VNC Password Authentication and click Configure and set your Password :)

Then, go to your PC and run VNC Viewer and enter your Friend's IP and click Connect. Enter the Password and you now can see your friend's PC.

OP
virus_killer

virus_killer

Journeyman
@shukhdeepsinghkohli
thanks man, i havnt try it till now but i'll tell u weather it worked or not ... nyways thanks again n again

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Well there are 100's of other things you can connect to, subject to them being enabled on the remote machine - web server, ftp server, ssh

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
yeah , but u can try connecting to his computer using Remote Desktop and then use the default Administrator account if he's usin WinXP

mediator

Technomancer
virus_killer said:
hi guys,
i just want to ask you guys that what can i do if i know IP address of my friend's computer ? which things can i access sitting at my home ?? and how ??

If this is a ILLEGAL question that mod can do appropriate action.
1. U can develop projects jointly.
2. Play Chess.
3. Share operating systems!
4. Help him in installing and administering his PC.
5. Share data.
6. Share printer.
7. DDoS to some other PC!
8. More.....

......But for these u need to have his permission to log on to his system. You can do that without his permission tooo, but thats if u r naturally and exceptionally skilled! 8)

kumarmohit

Technomancer
For a strater you can try pinging his PC every once in a while, at least you will know when his PC is running or not/ connected to LAN or not.

[A]bu

Journeyman
ha if u know any ones IP and it is of modem then nothing happens but if it of broadband then there is no IP change... if u have trojan installed in the IP's computer then u will be king ... I saw this process in a office...

saikibryan

Journeyman
@abu...buddy i guess hackers don't install trojans, they first send the exploits, then launch a server programme in his/her own pc...then send RAT tools thru ports...
don't kno much abt this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom