What did you eat today?

nims11

BIOS Terminator
mum bought some mangoes yesterday for lunch today, can't wait!!
btw which type mangoes are best?

evewin89

In the zone
@ around 7 A.M. ate 4 Chappatis with fired Lady Finger then went to the market to eat one onion DOSA and 2 idly's, after coming home from the market ate Cucumber and BEAT. :)

nims11

BIOS Terminator
in my home, its "gulab khas" in the 1st half of the mango season and "langda" in the 2nd half. there are few others like "tota" and "bombay aam" but they are not that good.

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
Langda and Dashari is good in UP and north India side. Here Badami and Raspuri varieties are grown which tastes really nice.

Alphonso costs 65-70 apiece in Bangalore. If I recall correctly, around 400-450/kg. I will never buy it at that price!

@furious_gamer: roadside cart pullers sell some good mangoes. I prefer to purchase them from Star Bazaar.

Dude you live/work in wrong part of B'luru :D
Come to Koramangala sometime.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Langda and Dashari is good in UP and north India side. Here Badami and Raspuri varieties are grown which tastes really nice.

Alphonso costs 65-70 apiece in Bangalore. If I recall correctly, around 400-450/kg. I will never buy it at that price!

@furious_gamer: roadside cart pullers sell some good mangoes. I prefer to purchase them from Star Bazaar.

Dude you live/work in wrong part of B'luru :D
Come to Koramangala sometime.

My room is very closer to Koramangala and you can see me roaming in forum mall in weekends.....

@lunch

rice + sambar + vada + aloo fry + chappathi + aloo sabji + 1 boiled egg + 1 banana

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
I think he meant torayi. I hated that vegetable but as I have not eaten it in long time (couldn't find it in B'lore) sometimes I have cravings for that!

BTW had arbi sabji dry and parantha for lunch.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
yesterday @ dinner

rice + curd + dal powder + egg fry + chips + 2 boiled eggs + 1 banana

@lunch

rice + spicy gravy + vada + papad + dosa + veg gravy + banana

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
I had singapore veg fried rice, singapore veg noodles and veg manchurian gravy...I just love manchurian :p

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
yaar i love bharwa karela which are deep fried.yummmm. all the bitterness goes away and you get crispy skin and spicy masala inside :D

mohityadavx

Youngling
yaar i love bharwa karela which are deep fried.yummmm. all the bitterness goes away and you get crispy skin and spicy masala inside

me too specially stuffing of onion and tomato in it

mine favourite mango is Safeda

BTW i had aloo parantha with carrot pickle

Top Bottom