What are you gonna do as Vista has arrived?

• Switch to Windows Vista

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Stay with XP

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Switch to Linux/I already use Linux

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Switch to MAC

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Thought nothing about it

Votes: 2 5.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

aj27july

Journeyman
Poll your views.

Last edited:

dissel

Cyborg Agent
I start using Ubuntu near about 2.5 months...and now I use Linux for all time...same machine contain XP and Vista Ultimate (RTM)[Triple Boot]...but I forget when I last login those two.

One thing I missed that my Nokia S60 3rd Edition phone(Nokia PC Suite) in Linux.

shantanu

Technomancer
i think i switched to VISTA on feb 2nd means the final one... but i am using VISTA from its beta phase .. beta 1,2 RC1,2 and RTm and now the Retail (final) .. so i dont have XP now .. i am happy with VIsta and Office 2007 ultimate (both)

OP
aj27july

aj27july

Journeyman
i will also dual boot with xp and OPENsuse.
but i will dump xp when i learn linux (i am a newbie to linux now)

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
I also want to shift to vista...but money probelm.I will have to wait for few more months,as i am investing all my pocket money on my forum.

hailgautam

Youngling
i have started using open suse 10.2, dual boot with xp. will dump xp once i am comfortable.

sounds familier doesn't it.:)

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
nuthin. either staying with xp or moving to FC-6(already downloaded isos. remains to burn+install)

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Migrated to linux long back. Tried Vista to see how it is. Nice improvement but doesn't give me the flexibility I love linux for.
And yeah MS should really dump that UAC for something different. It's so irritating that people will eventually switch it off, so it's final effect will be nullified.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom