website no working on android

ohm.patel1

Journeyman
Hey guys, I just got the Motorola Xoom with Android OS and my work requires the use of a website that was made specifically for use with internet explorer and when I try to access it through other browsers (ex. firefox, opera, dolphin, etc), it tells me that use " ie 5.5 or above."Please help!!!

coolpcguy

Resistance is Futile.
What's there to help? There's nothing you can do. Barring rewrite the website.

Last edited:

frankeric

Journeyman
Hey guys, I just got the Motorola Xoom with Android OS and my work requires the use of a website that was made specifically for use with internet explorer and when I try to access it through other browsers (ex. firefox, opera, dolphin, etc), it tells me that use " ie 5.5 or above."Please help!!!

brother i dont think you can do any thing because site is specifically for internet explorer.

clmlbx

Technomancer
see I am not an android user so can't say much .. but check if any browser supports switching user agents.. AFAIK Android firefox & chrom has ADD-on support so search for user agent there..

frankeric

Journeyman
see I am not an android user so can't say much .. but check if any browser supports switching user agents.. AFAIK Android firefox & chrom has ADD-on support so search for user agent there..

hi bro go in google play from your phone and search for el browser its mobile version of internet explorer so may be it will help you.

Top Bottom