WatchDogs

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
re: WatchDogs - PC/Xbox360/XboxOne/PS3/PS4

First reveal @ E3 2012 was so awesome . Now it look like ps2 era game .

*www.abload.de/img/watch_dog-50uu0c.gif

seamon

Superhuman Spambot

Yeah I think it will run on low but at lower res.

I think that's not true. Crysis 3 recommended GTX 680 in the Hi-performance category whereas Watchdogs recommends GTX 670. Crysis 3(25-30 FPS) is playable in mine in 1080p with everything maxed out but AA set to 1xSMAA. I am guessing I will be able to max out Watch dogs with AA set to little low(maybe) and SSAA off if the game supports it. BTW Ghosts and BF 4(SSAA off) are playable maxed out in this one 1080p.

tkin

Back to school!!

All games overestimate requirements, a gtx670 or equivalent card will max it out, only gripe is the rumor that instead of the new engine, pc users might get stuck with the buggy dunia engine.

seamon

Superhuman Spambot

All games overestimate requirements, a gtx670 or equivalent card will max it out, only gripe is the rumor that instead of the new engine, pc users might get stuck with the buggy dunia engine.

A GTX 670 will probably max it with 60 FPS.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!

*static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130908173031/count-to-60/images/1/14/Son_i_am_disappoint.gif

Nerevarine

Incarnate

Its still a rumor though.. very unlikely..

snap

Lurker

Watch Dogs: 8-player free roam mode confirmed by Ubisoft | VG247

*mp1st.com/2014/03/07/watch-dogs-multiplayer-modes-reveal

- - - Updated - - -

*www.polygon.com/2014/3/6/5477236/watch-dogs-hands-on-video-interview-release-date

Last edited:

RBX

In the zone

What's with the graphics? Reminded me GTA Vice City days.

HE-MAN

Ambassador of Buzz

i just hope the pc version still looks the same as e3 2012 demo at least to some extend

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

^ I highly doubt that . Also from what i have heard , there is no blood in game , no shooting while driving . And since its ubisoft . expect them to delay PC version by 1-2 week .

gameranand

Living to Play

^ I highly doubt that . Also from what i have heard , there is no blood in game , no shooting while driving . And since its ubisoft . expect them to delay PC version by 1-2 week .

Hell 1 or 2 weeks. I can handle 1 year but just want a damn good games without bugs and all.

Top Bottom