WatchDogs

snap

Lurker
re: WatchDogs - PC/Xbox360/XboxOne/PS3/PS4

uPlay for Watch Dogs on PC only for activation | Lazygamer

anky

Youngling

*www.origin.com/en-in/store/buy/watch-dogs/pc-download/base-game/deluxe-edition-ANW.html

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?

Well for instance, creates problems with Steam DRM, 2 DRMs for same purpose doesn't make sense, increases the launch time of the game. The game overlay is again very painful.

You can launch the game directly from uplay. No need to launch steam.

Without discount it costs 4.2k for the deluxe and 3.6k for the standard. I have to preorder, no chance I can buy later at that price! Preorder price of 1.7k and 1.5k give a better chance of convincing my dad to get it.

Shiva

anirbandd

Conversation Architect

meh...

imma gonna wait for the release and then pick up a used copy PS3. :D

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

Does that mean that it won't even open if I have only 4GB of ram??

Shiva

Yep most likely but i am sure fix will come out on the same day of release Just Like COD GHOST . I think this is a good time to upgrade to 8 GB Ram since Future title will have minimum 4/6 GB requirement . I guess Corsair 4 Ram is available for 1.2k ??

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

Damn . Anyways look like Watch dogs is taken out from origin since everyone targeted origin india , as it was available for like 25$ . Not that i am sad , but this really sucks.

gameranand

Living to Play

Damn, the recommended requirement is 8GB RAM. WTF would this game do with that much RAM ??

gameranand

Living to Play

Still man, 8 GB is just too much. All games hardly require 4 GB of RAM and it requires double which is plain ridiculous.

Top Bottom