Watch out for these Upcoming PC Games For 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
GTA IV PAL out on torrent sites!(XBox 360).
Damn!! my Xbox 360 is badly screwed up and gives RROD every 2 mins.LOL!
Any idea on release of GTA IV for PC??
Turok seems a piece of sh1t!12GB!!!oh !thats way tooo much just for fraggin dinos.
Vegas 2 is much better.

ajaybc

Youngling
The worlds first GTA review: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?p=813269#post813269

See the rating it got:D:D:D

pizzapuff

Broken In
Last edited:
I

ika.dips

Somehow the business management for game development is lacking in India and people in the business think that they will get through on mere enthusiasm.i mean there 50 lkh rs on stake ya… .If there is anyone here who thinks otherwise I'd like to hear their comments.I am sure I'll get flamed by some of the people I have met before, but I have my analysis and I am ready to back it up.

pizzapuff

Broken In
Somehow the business management for game development is lacking in India and people in the business think that they will get through on mere enthusiasm.i mean there 50 lkh rs on stake ya… .If there is anyone here who thinks otherwise I'd like to hear their comments.I am sure I'll get flamed by some of the people I have met before, but I have my analysis and I am ready to back it up.

Too many big words.
The game dev industry is pretty huge in India, studios like Paradox are even planning full fledged PC titles.
What the gaming industry needs is more recognition and a change in social mind set. Utopia is achieved is when parents say, "go game and win" as opposed to go and study.
Check out www.gamersadda.com for the same thought elaborated.

Third Eye

gooby pls
Just Completed Assassins Creed. :D

The game is very repetitive and the ending is lame. The only things i liked in the game were Graphics, combat system and climbing and running over roof top.

My Rating - 7/10

quan chi

mortal kombat
again the same old question.has anyone here tried creed on p4.if yes what were the maximum and minimum frame rates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom