Wanted: Medical Dictionary For Samsung Mobile Fone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

panacea_amc

CBZ is better than Pulsar
hello can anyone name me a good medical dictionary JAVA based to be used in my SAMSUNG mobile fone..
thanks for the help!!

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
For symbian, MSDICT works d best. It is v.vast n has almost all d medical terms. U can try looking at dat site for JAVA medical dicts as well.

47shailesh

Security Exp
First seach result in google
*handheld.softpedia.com/progDownload/MSDict-Oxford-Concise-Medical-Dictionary-Java-Download-23090.html

OP
panacea_amc

panacea_amc

can i somewhere get a full version dictionary...MS dictionary is a TRIAL VERSION..
THANKS ANYWAYS

kumarmohit

Technomancer
panacea_amc said:
can i somewhere get a full version dictionary...MS dictionary is a TRIAL VERSION..
THANKS ANYWAYS

Do not ask for warez on the site. If u like and want a software, pay for it.

47shailesh

Security Exp
no offence meant...

I remember "Sajan Chale Sasuraal" usme govinda station se ghaar ja rha hota

hai.. tabhi khub sare gunde use gher lete hai aur bolte hai.."nikaal sare paise"

to govinda bolta hai "mere pass paise-waise nahi hai, aur mai ye bhi nahi bataunga ki maine paise dhooti k andar chupa kar rakhe hai" :D:D

age kya hua hoga app khud hi samajhdar hai..;)

OP
panacea_amc

panacea_amc

what ever!!!
i got the proggy i wanted FUll version...and i know very well this is not a WAREZ site...i actually wanted to know a good proggy for my purpose..
anyways thanks all!!

47shailesh

Security Exp
can you please tell us the link so that others here can be benifited too..

or we can suggest someone in ur absence ;)

kumarmohit

Technomancer
@47shailesh

Actually Warez is a generic term for pirated software,

*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warez

Now if people get confused, coz of the other uses of the term, how can I help it

47shailesh

Security Exp
ya dude i know.. i already said no offence meant...
just having some fun over here...else it becomes boring

OP
panacea_amc

panacea_amc

Actually, its the cracked version of the software...i can't provide the link here...if u want i can provide it to u thru email...

47shailesh

Security Exp
panacea_amc said:
Actually, its the cracked version of the software...i can't provide the link here...if u want i can provide it to u thru email...

then what do you mean by writing
panacea_amc said:
what ever!!!
i got the proggy i wanted FUll version...and i know very well this is not a WAREZ site...i actually wanted to know a good proggy for my purpose..
anyways thanks all!!

OP
panacea_amc

panacea_amc

i wanted the NAME of a GOOD software coz i am absolutely NEW to such softwares....
then i searched the net for the FULL version..
did u get me now??????

OP
panacea_amc

panacea_amc

Look buddy..this was my problem..
I have got bored of turning the pages my huge medical dictionary......then i heard of some JAVA medical dictionary for mobiles.......i DID'nt know the name....so i posted here....after i got the name, i searched in GOOGLE for its full version so that i dont have to spend anything for it...that is it...i NEVER requested here for any cracks or wht....i only said that if some free full version proggy was available, the mention it....

i am no good teacher and i cannot explain much better!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom