Want to try out a blackberry

JanJan

Broken In
I currently have a 3GS. I want to try out a blackberry because of their physical keyboard and overall I just want to try out new things. What are some of the BB phones that have similar or equal value to the 3GS? I like the torch 9800/9810 and may be the new 9900 but the 9900 is way out of my price range. The 9800 on ebay is around $200 which is okay but it's much slower than its upgrade 9810...

S

siddhipatel

Blackberry has recently launched two new models named Blackberry Curve 9380, Blackberry Bold 9790. Go for any of this if it suits in your budget and if it meets your requirements.

TheLetterD

Will Power
Why dont you try out the HTC ChaCha?
I never recommend people a Blackberry, its overpriced for the hardware it offers, has no apps AT ALL and a very boring User Interface.

Sarath

iDota
I used a BB for a span of two months. Its a good phone but going from iphone to a BB is a downgrade at best.

There are two main indiacations for BB:

1. If you have a lot of friends using BB for Black Berry Messenger

2. If you have use for encrypted e-mail technology

No games though. All essential apps are already there and you wont feel like you need many anyways.

The newer touch-keyboard hybrids are also good. Do demo them and see for yourself how you find them.

One last thing I would say is, after an iphone you wont like a lot of phones so choose wisely

Top Bottom