Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Naah...not for me

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mayanks_098

world is evil
Are you a wannabe or a new webmaster(like me) and wondering how to get more traffic to your site? Or it may be that you have been running your site for some time now and are unhappy with the traffic that you are getting?Then this is going to be of your interest.

Well every day you read SEO(Search Engine Optimization) tips all over the net telling you how to make your content more and more search engine friendly.After all, search engines are a very very important sources of traffic. You cant ignore them.

So everybody knows about Google & Yahoo(of course),MSN,Ask et-cetera and if you are owning a site for sometime then,most probably,you have already submitted your site to these engines and if you are new you most probably knew you will submit it ASAP.

But these search engines make up for most of the world else,China and Russia.Google is the major search engine of the whole world but it is not in these two countries.

Top search engine of China is "Baidu",a Pr 7 site,while Russia's top search engines are "Yandex"(PR 6) & "Rambler"(also PR 6).

Total US internet users are counted to be about "211 million",about 18% of the total while China and Russia, combined have 190 million users which roughly comes to about 16.2%.

With these two countries having such huge number of internet users you would certainly not want to ignore their major search engines.And what if i tell you that Baidu gets "baidu.com"

You will get a page like this:*img147.imageshack.us/img147/6948/baidusubmitpagejv3.th.jpg

2. Enter the address of your site there.Enter the CAPTCHA code.

3. Now press the submission button.

4. You will reach this page:*img147.imageshack.us/img147/2746/baidusucessyu7.th.jpg

5. Congratulations! You have just submitted your site to China's leading search engine.

Now wait for the Baidu bot to crawl your site.
Ill be writing a follow up post on how to submit site to Yandex and Rambler in 1 or 2 days as im still not finished on them as of yet. Do keep a track and make sure you dont miss Yandex and Rambler!

SOURCE:MY BLOG ENTRY

Last edited:

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Nice post............
But these search engines make up for most of the world else,China and Russia.Google is the major search engine of the whole world but it is not in these two countries.
but google is available in china.
www.google.cn OR www.g.cn

And also for russia:
*www.google.ru/

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
I update this
The above tut will get you only few visitors but if you add a sitemap to your site and a robot.txt for the bots to crawl to sitemap

Now add your site to directories of search engines like google,yahoo,ask,msn etc

now start linking your website with other websites having similar content

start buying links from other website [OPTIONAL]

If you have a blog use pingomatic service or some good blog script like wordpress can help you more with it's seo mod

will update soon with more

OP
mayanks_098

mayanks_098

world is evil
but google is available in china.
www.google.cn OR www.g.cn

And also for russia:
*www.google.ru/

ya it is there,but as i mentioned in my post,their local search engines are the market leader

And thanks guys

Last edited:

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
1. how to see the current trafic of ..........any website?
2. How to submit our website in the google search engine

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
Well I never had any probs with traffic. The part i find a bit useful is China Serach engine submission. All other engines already done by my provider.

Status
Not open for further replies.