Want to get a non Inverter 1.5 Ton AC. Suggestions please

saqib_khan

I M A *STAR*
Hi all,

Thinking to get a 1.5 ton non-inverter ac, preferably 3 or 5 star. Which brand do you guys suggest. I am confused as there are so many brands in the market and don't know which one to choose. I don't want to spend high on an inverter based ac, and that's why opting for a non-inverter ac.So which company and model do you guys suggest.

Thanks!

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Hi all,

Thinking to get a 1.5 ton non-inverter ac, preferably 3 or 5 star. Which brand do you guys suggest. I am confused as there are so many brands in the market and don't know which one to choose. I don't want to spend high on an inverter based ac, and that's why opting for a non-inverter ac.So which company and model do you guys suggest.

Thanks!

Go with this: *www.infibeam.com/Air_Conditioner/i-Panasonic-3-Star-Split-AC/P-E-HA-Panasonic-CS-YC18NKY.html

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
*www.snapdeal.com/product/voltas-15-ton-5-star/754375241?
*www.snapdeal.com/product/whirlpool-15-ton-5-star/1370929
*www.snapdeal.com/product/electrolux-5-star-split/11359484

All 5 star and the compressors consumes less than 1510 watts for all of the with EER at 3.4 average or better. Stretch and get any one if you want to save on electricity bills.

OP
saqib_khan

saqib_khan

I M A *STAR*
[MENTION=146621]The Incinerator[/MENTION]; Which brand do you personally suggest? Or do you think that i should go for any brand with 5 star rating?

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
The Whirlpool and Voltas are to go for. Better would have been a Daikin or Hitachi but they have priced them over 38 K which makes no sense since you get Sharp Inverters at Rs 40K!

It has a Sanyo (Japan) compressor inside,so I would love the whirlpool in this case.

Top Bottom