want to buy psp

rajwansh2003

Journeyman
Please suggest which are the different type of PSP, there price, and where can i buy in bangalore. my budget is 10,000

joy.das.jd

Journeyman
In my opinion , it is not wise to go for a psp right now. As sony is going to release the new PSP vita soon. Its better to wait for it. However if you do want to get a PSP, then get a PSP Go.

You can also try the bazzar section for a used PSP for a very low price (used PSP sell for about 5.5K these days.)

BTW flipkart is a good online store for buying stuffs.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
There is a new powerfull PSP coming soon called PSP Vita. I'd say wait till its launched atleast because its specs are out of this world and if it is priced competitively these old gen PSP will feel like Nokia 1100 feels infront of Samsung Galaxy SII

if you cant wait then...

OP
rajwansh2003

rajwansh2003

Journeyman
Thanks for suggestion. I have to gift my brother so i purchased psp slim and lite 3004. Sony World cost 7990 and got one boring cricket game as free.

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
There is a new powerfull PSP coming soon called PSP Vita. I'd say wait till its launched atleast because its specs are out of this world and if it is priced competitively these old gen PSP will feel like Nokia 1100 feels infront of Samsung Galaxy SII

if you cant wait then...

Read wiki PSP Vita:mrgreen:

vickybat

I am the night...I am...

if you cant wait then...

Its simply PSV or playstation vita. The "portable" term has been removed. You are right about the nokia 1100 and galaxy sII part though.:grin:

nims11

BIOS Terminator
same advice, wait for PSV.
PSV will be priced around 14-15K and it will be out in north america in feb end.

Top Bottom