Want to buy new mobile ....under 32 k , please suggest....

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
samsungs amoleds are notorious for being oversaturated,even more than other brands' amoled displays
im gonna stick with my opinion-Moto X
even LG G2/G3 is worth checking out if you dont mind the larger display

A

amit.tiger12

dude Samsung has launched 4g Samsung s5 in India and it has snapdragon chipset

Eureka... deleted account created new one???

it's priced about 53K at launch... where is it now??? provide some link for buy...
Samsung Galaxy S5 4G With Snapdragon 801 Launched at Rs. 53,500 | NDTV Gadgets

I don't understand samsung strategy.. they not even use their brain.. they launch mobile everyday, same old mobile with 1 additional feature.. so nobody look at them.. I love their note series (snapdragon), other things are ****..

32K = moto x 2014 is good choice..
I can suggest you note but just don't buy it, because of its non-snapdragon. Exynos are crap. Not good enough at that price comparable to snapdragon.

Check out this ones..
Motorola Moto Maxx 2015, Motorola DROID Turbo 2015
ZTE Nubia X6, ZTE Nubia Z7, Xiaomi Mi4

eureka

Banned
still its better than samsungs oversaturated results imho
(ps-these are my views,doesnt apply to everyone)
Hold on, so this nuts is saying that Moto X 2014's camera is better than S5's camera? And not a single person has said anything about that? That's beyond unbelievable!

I don't understand! I am quite sure this person is mentally challenged, or has been living under a cave for too long. Sorry, if this sounds like personal, then be it.

:facepalm:

if you cant put your views forth without lame personal attacks,you probably shouldnt be in a public forum
Why don't you let me worry about where I should be, and you do some brain works in the mean time?

- - - Updated - - -

Eureka... deleted account created new one???
Yes and No. Black_Mamba's password reset could not be sent to my email ID, so had to create this one! I can't delete an account, can I? Don't see the relevance of this comment though!

Anyway, these are some results of phones like Note 3, S5, Note 4 etc, from DisplayMate, I think they hold a slight bit of more credibility than some random college kid.

*www.displaymate.com/Galaxy_S5_ShootOut_1.htm

*www.displaymate.com/Galaxy_Note3_ShootOut_1.htm

*www.displaymate.com/Galaxy_Note4_ShootOut_1.htm

And DXOMark of S4, S5 etc,

Samsung Galaxy S5 overview: Joint leader in DxOMark Mobile rankings - DxOMark

Samsung Galaxy S4 overview: Does bigger mean better? - DxOMark

You might be able to find Moto X 2014 or any Moto there, if you start to count from opposite side, you know what I mean? :lol:

Someone looking at a phone for camera mainly, and that too at 32k, and he's been suggested with Moto X 2014, I mean I literally don't know what the hell is wrong with this place. This should be seen as on of the the Misguide Ultimatum ever happened on internet, and ironically these nuts were talking about misguidance at first place.

PERIOD.

Last edited:

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Hold on, so this nuts is saying that Moto X 2014's camera is better than S5's camera? And not a single person has said anything about that? That's beyond unbelievable!

I don't understand! I am quite sure this person is mentally challenged, or has been living under a cave for too long. Sorry, if this sounds like personal, then be it.

Why don't you let me worry about where I should be, and you do some brain works in the mean time?

- - - Updated - - -

Yes and No. Black_Mamba's password reset could not be sent to my email ID, so had to create this one! I can't delete an account, can I? Don't see the relevance of this comment though!

Anyway, these are some results of phones like Note 3, S5, Note 4 etc, from DisplayMate, I think they hold a slight bit of more credibility than some random college kid.

*www.displaymate.com/Galaxy_S5_ShootOut_1.htm

*www.displaymate.com/Galaxy_Note3_ShootOut_1.htm

*www.displaymate.com/Galaxy_Note4_ShootOut_1.htm

Samsung Galaxy S5 overview: Joint leader in DxOMark Mobile rankings - DxOMark

Samsung Galaxy S4 overview: Does bigger mean better? - DxOMark

You might be able to find Moto X 2014 or any Moto there, if you start to count from opposite side, you know what I mean? :lol:

Someone looking at a phone for camera mainly, and that too at 32k, and he's been suggested with Moto X 2014, I mean I literally don't know what the hell is wrong with this place. This should be seen as on of the the Misguide Ultimatum ever happened on internet, and ironically these nuts were talking about misguidance at first place.

PERIOD.

dude stop your nonsense
going by your stupid personal attacks i can conclude you are actually [MENTION=99398]ithehappy[/MENTION] with a new account
stay on topic or dont post at all
im not bothering to post a reply to your "reasoning" be happy with your "righteous" opinions

Last edited:
A

amit.tiger12

Don't see the relevance of this comment though!

Actually I mentioned it because your earlier post reply was monitored because of harsh words, and moderators remove those people. So I thought, may be your account was deleted and after that you created new one.
(Actually I want to delete my account..)

Nobody talked about camera because there was nothing to complaint about... ;)
S5 camera is good, but I think its not the best.. It's good camera with features..
Now, after reading again what OP wants, mainly good camera phone.. then Samsung S5 is sure for you.. I doubt about 4G model...
And snapdragon version is not there for s5 (India) and display is good also..
Go and buy S5 only for camera and display for viewing images.

Minion

Conversation Architect
@OP if you are not a samsung fan get one plus one or xiaomi Mi4 and save money they are very good VFM even Zenphone 2 looks good.

A

amit.tiger12

IMO, Zenfone 2>>>Mi5 or Note 2

MIUI is resource hungry.

@OP wait for Zenfone 2 or Zenfone Zoom

zenfone 2 with intel processor, intel is going to take over snapdragon market, buy 4 gb model, 2gb is also good.. :)

gamefreak4770k

Journeyman
samsungs amoleds are notorious for being oversaturated,even more than other brands' amoled displays
im gonna stick with my opinion-Moto X
even LG G2/G3 is worth checking out if you dont mind the larger display

did Motorola invent New amoled display?

does even Motorola manufacture amoled display?

please explain differences between moto and Samsung's amoled

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
did Motorola invent New amoled display?

does even Motorola manufacture amoled display?

please explain differences between moto and Samsung's amoled

what are you talking about???
samsung doesnt make Moto X display fyi
samsung makes its own displays on its devices and are oversaturated,just see the colours on the display of any of their products,its looks unnatural and too colourful(in a bad way imho)
Moto X's display or even any of my other amoled displays at home dont look unnatural like samsung
this is my honest opinion,i know some of my friends who prefer samsung also
its all down to preference

Last edited:

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member

PERIOD.
can you have a civil discussion? yes or no?

eureka

Banned
can you have a civil discussion? yes or no?
Yes brother, if someone stops trolling. Civil discussions can only happen when all users are logical and all the comments based on facts. Don't know why you bold the part about misguide ultimatum, that part is uncivil? I beg you to please ask yourself that.

- - - Updated - - -

what are you talking about???
samsung doesnt make Moto X display fyi
samsung makes its own displays on its devices and are oversaturated,just see the colours on the display of any of their products,its looks unnatural and too colourful(in a bad way imho)
Moto X's display or even any of my other amoled displays at home dont look unnatural like samsung
[MENTION=26711]ico[/MENTION]: What are you going to say about this mate? People who don't posses basic knowledge can rant here like that? Again I am saying, I have no idea what's actually the problem with this guy!

- - - Updated - - -

going by your stupid personal attacks i can conclude you are actually [MENTION=99398]ithehappy[/MENTION] with a new account
I don't understand this comment at all! Why would I care to attack someone personally? You have a lot of problems with basic knowledge, whats ending up in miserably misguiding others, and I simply crossed your comments, that is not personal attacks, at least I didn't mean it that way. What I don't understand is in a place like this, which is so popular (that's why I joined this community) how could people accept such ludicrous statements!

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yes brother, if someone stops trolling. Civil discussions can only happen when all users are logical and all the comments based on facts. Don't know why you bold the part about misguide ultimatum, that part is uncivil? I beg you to please ask yourself that.

[MENTION=26711]ico[/MENTION]: What are you going to say about this mate? People who don't posses basic knowledge can rant here like that? Again I am saying, I have no idea what's actually the problem with this guy!

I don't understand this comment at all! Why would I care to attack someone personally? You have a lot of problems with basic knowledge, whats ending up in miserably misguiding others, and I simply crossed your comments, that is not personal attacks, at least I didn't mean it that way. What I don't understand is in a place like this, which is so popular (that's why I joined this community) how could people accept such ludicrous statements!
yes, you are right in your points but why the personal attacks?

eureka

Banned
yes, you are right in your points but why the personal attacks?
I didn't mean them as personal attacks. I can't make you believe that, but I know that myself. I thought if I make some harsh comments then the user would at least care to recheck his facts, but no I can't do anything to stop this friend. All up to you, if you care about this place that is. Goign by the post counts seems like you do.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

dude what is your problem
i believe you made a new account because you are acting exactly like ithehappy was earlier,you have been following me around the forums and putting unprovoked personal attacks all week
this is a forum,everyone is entitled to their opinion
if you dont like it,dont attack someone
also i have already added in my posts that those are my opinions,not everyone might share them and thats not a bad thing
this is a forum,keep it civil,post your views not personal hate
theres no need to derail a thread if you cant agree with the opinions of others,i even tried ignoring you completely but you still go on attacking

Last edited:

eureka

Banned
dude what is your problem
i believe you made a new account because you are acting exactly like ithehappy was earlier,you have been following me around the forums and putting unprovoked personal attacks all week
I am missing something here! I did create a new account. I lost pass of my old account black_mamba, and password reset email could never be sent to my registered email ID, that's why I was forced to create a new account! I asked one mod (name in green) to activate this account. And why in the world would I follow you around the forum? I don't understand!
this is a forum,everyone is entitled to their opinion
Absolutely. But you can't say 2+2 = 5 and say that's your opinion. Your comments need facts, and basic knowledge, which is horribly/shockingly lacking. Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion has absolutely nothing to do with that.
if you dont like it,dont attack someone
Yes, I did call you a mentally challenged person, sorry for that, but go by your previous posts and tell me what do you yourself think about your own comments? However if you haven't rechecked the facts then those comments will appear to you as logical as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom