Want to buy Good Laptop for hard use..

Status
Not open for further replies.

srishet

Broken In
Hi,

I would like to buy new laptop for hard use. Which one would you like to recommended for. I need the laptop within 35k range. I need following features in the laptop:
1. Any Intel processor with motherboard
2. At least 2GB Ram
3. 160 GB hard disk
4. 17" monitor
5. Bluetooth
6. Wifi
7. Card reader
8. Integrated Web camera

Thanks
Srikanth Shet

mike ming

weathered!
its difficult to find a 17" laptop for 35k range. but still managed to find one. see if it can help..

*www.naaptol.com/buy-online/WO-best...pherals/laptops/compaq_presario_a-965_tu.html

OP
S

srishet

Broken In
Thanks for your reply. There is no built in camera and wifi on the laptop. If the monitor size is 15" no problem. Can you please guide me with good laptop for 15" monitor.

Thanks

mike ming

weathered!
The same site which i mentioned in my last post, will list all laptops as per ur requirement. May be u can check the site first and then u can come up with the list of laptops u liked, then post it here asking which one to buy..

Tat, my friend will be a better way of doin this!!

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
"For hard use" only one brand strikes me "IBM Thinkpads" marketed by Lenovo! Nothing can beat them in terms or sturdiness. Be sure NOT to buy the Lenovo manufactured ones but the ones which say Thinkpad on them.

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
What do you even mean by "hard use"? In a place with construction and most likely places that your laptop will accumulate dust?
Or do you mean heavyduty use :p

OP
S

srishet

Broken In
Yes. It is for heavy duty. I need to run the laptop 18/7. Please suggest me which would you recommend.

foruamit2004

Broken In
if your laptop is sitting in one room and no gaming then any good brand will do, preferrably the one which cud give you the extended warranty @ same cost..using a lappy for more time is defferent then how you use it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom