want to buy an android phone < 7k.

vinith nair

Broken In
hi
i want to buy an android smartphone < 7k. my focus is on having good multimedia experience; mostly music.
my preferences are:
android: ICS/ jelly bean
brands: samsung, micromax, lenovo, nokia, LG and sony

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
Re: want to buy an android phone &lt; 7k.

hi
i want to buy an android smartphone < 7k. my focus is on having good multimedia experience; mostly music.
my preferences are:

^^ Nokia don't have any android phones. :-D

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Pantech Burst @8k without warranty or Karbonn A9+ at 6k... @infibeam -- Buy Karbonn A9+ - Android Mobile Phones - Infibeam.com

Micromax Ninja A89 is good in your budget. :)

Out of production and outdated. Karbonn A9+ looks better...

See Karbonn A9+ - Full phone specifications

Minion

Conversation Architect
hi
my preferences are:

If low resolution doesn't matter more get sony tipo which is available for 6.7k has very good sound quality.

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
if you dont care about the warranty, buy Pantech Burst anyday.
otherwise,
Lenovo IdeaPhone A690 might be a good choice.

and Micromax along with companies like Nokia, Samsung, Sony, Lenovo ? ?
really ? :rolleyes:

rdx_halo

In the zone
If you looking to buy latest smart phone then Micromax A92 may be best smart phone for you.It's a great demand for this smart phone.It's model looking attractive and available on many different colours.I bought this smart phone from shopbychoice(dot)com .

Get Micromax A92 but from FLipKart. They have reliable return policy incase you receive a defective phone.

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
^ Wth. What phone is galaxy Y s5300? o_O
Galaxy Y is s5360 and galaxy pocket is s5300.
And none of those has the specs you mentioned.

DUal core cortex a9+super amoled screen of 4 inches with 5 mp camera for Rs.6299? o_O Yeah right. :\

yashrajkakkad

Right off the assembly line
If you can increase your budget a little, Micromax Canvas Music would be a great choice. If not, you can go for any of the following:

1. Karbonn mobiles: They are cheap and have a good range.
2. Samsung Galaxy Star: Costs only 5k with Jelly Bean!!!!!!!! And one more thing, its screen is small. If you can compromise with the screen, this would be the best option.
3. Last option. Only do this when you are left with no choice. Go for Samsung Galaxy Y. Around 6.5k with Ginger bread

^ Wth. What phone is galaxy Y s5300? o_O
Galaxy Y is s5360 and galaxy pocket is s5300.
And none of those has the specs you mentioned.

DUal core cortex a9+super amoled screen of 4 inches with 5 mp camera for Rs.6299? o_O Yeah right. :\

Even mmx can't provide that now

Top Bottom