want high-end android phone under 35K :D !!!!!

@dude1 Nice one :) Its people like you who should keep posting..instead of giving one sided/misleading/biased opinions.
according to OP's preference, he should go for HTC One . Thats a masterpiece.If it weren't for its high price it would dominate the high end market completely.
The fact that i have seen so many Xperia Zs (in my family circle itself) and Galaxy S4s on the street and in my University and no HTC One anywhere other than in shops...makes the HTC One a true exclusive toy for big boys :D (in my opinion)

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
HTC phones are always over priced, that's the reason for Samsung's success(+ Samsung reduces prices regularly)
HTC do marketing like Apple...whereas Samsung want to sell more units quickly (thats the reason we saw too many Ads for SGS4)

OP
S

sankheashish

Broken In
that monster xperia ultra Z....just awsn.....adreno 320 ( 40% performance over 320 ) , 2.3 ghz snapdragon 800 .....awsm config.....bt near 45K is really worth it ?

randomuser111

Technomancer
that monster xperia ultra Z....just awsn.....adreno 320 ( 40% performance over 320 ) , 2.3 ghz snapdragon 800 .....awsm config.....bt near 45K is really worth it ?

If you can spend 40-45k then wait one more month for the next Sony Xperia flagship. Will be a step above EVERY other flagship with the best screen, camera and audio quality you can find on an Android smartphone. :)

Price will be a lil less than Z Ultra

Quick specs

5.0" 1080p Triluminos Display
Snapdragon 800 2.3 ghz
Adreno 330
2 GB RAM
16 GB Internal/32 with microSD expansion
1/2.3" Exmor R camera 20 Megapixel with f2.0 Sony G Lens, Image stabilization
IP55/58 dust water resistant
3050mAh battery

HTC do marketing like Apple...whereas Samsung want to sell more units quickly (thats the reason we saw too many Ads for SGS4)

Thats the only way HTC can make things work----become an iconic brand like Apple, (convince people to spend lots of $$$ when you can fulfill ur requirements for much less).
Else we r gonna see another massive lay-offs next quarter...

dude1

Journeyman
@mikael_schiffer Thanks man :)
@OP Xperia z is a bit too big for one handed use...i.e. for a phone i mean:lol:
but, if u can wait for lg optimus G2 wud b nice... everything is great(except for looks maybe) or just get THE htc ONE...

@mikael_schiffer Thanks man :)
@OP Xperia z is a bit too big for one handed use...i.e. for a phone i mean:lol:
but, if u can wait for lg optimus G2 wud b nice... everything is great(except for looks maybe) or just get THE htc ONE...
IMO the looks are awesome. the bezels are just crazy. Its the size of Xperiz Z with extra .2" display. And the innovative volume rocker makes me wonder, what were engineers thinking before?? smart design by LG
my worries--battery. LG has yet to come with a phone that has battery worth praising..

dude1

Journeyman
IMO the looks are awesome. the bezels are just crazy. Its the size of Xperiz Z with extra .2" display. And the innovative volume rocker makes me wonder, what were engineers thinking before?? smart design by LG
my worries--battery. LG has yet to come with a phone that has battery worth praising..
Oh my mistake, was talking about z ultra as suggested by some....I find it just too big and unwieldy...The size of z is okay to use...And about battery i've got the same worries(i really think, since they are using plastic and saving money why can't they all put in a huge battery and be done with it??:-x,)...

randomuser111

Technomancer
Oh my mistake, was talking about z ultra as suggested by some....I find it just too big and unwieldy...The size of z is okay to use...And about battery i've got the same worries(i really think, since they are using plastic and saving money why can't they all put in a huge battery and be done with it??:-x,)...

Z Ultra doesn't use plastic. It uses glass fibre polyamide and aluminum on the sides.

LegendKiller

In the zone
my vote would go for either xperia-z or s4. imho s4 should be your pick. Skewing benchmarks and stuff takes nothing away from the fact that it's a damn good phone at a damn good price and i can't see anything wrong with it.

As for lot of votes for htc-one, i would like to tell you that pls see on the net the stories about their pathetic service centres in india. I too bought one-s over xperia-p , because of great specs and design.

Also, keep in mind that once the enthusiasm dies, you would be left calls/sms/whatsapp and little-bit of gaming every now and then.

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
Since gaming is a priority for OP it makes sense to go with a Nexus 4 that has a 720p screen and no bloatware. But then it conflicts directly with your next requirement - music. 16 GB is pretty little for carrying around music.

The ZR is similarly a brilliant phone and comes with expandable memory.
Remember that the gaming experience is not about the strongest GPU, but the combination of the GPU and the number of pixels it has to drive. Thats why the N4 will beat the others hands down. And similarly the ZR. It makes a lot of sense to settle with a 720p screen instead of a 1080p one for gaming/battery life as the difference is incremental in terms of visual quality, but quite significant interms of gameplay/battery. Note that the ZR also has a massive 2300mAh battery.

If you can really afford the One, go for it or maybe even the S4 if you dont mind the plastic, but remember that they will fall short of the N4 or the ZR in terms of gaming.

Look at the onscreen tests here:
Sony C5502 Xperia ZR vs. Samsung GT-I9505 Galaxy S4 in GFXBench

Even the 20k Xperia SP comes painfully close to a S4 or One in terms of gaming alone.

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
I would say if any one is not bothered about 16 GIG & camera then he should go for N4 eyes closed... 4.3 update is also rocking...

dude1

Journeyman
Z Ultra doesn't use plastic. It uses glass fibre polyamide and aluminum on the sides.

Was'nt talking about z ultras battery life, but of lg g2...(and g2 is PLASTIC:|)

GS4 any day over XP Z... Just because of screen & better battery life.

+1.... if only the looks were better....
(the display is perfection itself, any claims about oversaturation are pure BS. Use the display settings,they are their for a reason!:lol:)

Last edited:
Top Bottom