want harry potter and the order of phoenix ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

pritish_kul2

★★★★★★★★★
want harry potter and the order of phoenix ticket ASAP in anywhere in delhi. pllzz i want to watch the movie.

saurabh kakkar

D i s t i n c t l y Ahead
i thought u r telling us abt some contest through which i can win the ticket ****

see ur topic name :want harry potter and the order of phoenix ticket

it should be :I want harry potter and the order of phoenix ticket

xbonez

NP : Crysis
hasn't released yet. releasing this fri. i'll be booking tickets for first day first show over phone within a few days

is there some one willing to go with me to watch OOTP first day first show .... i havent bought the tickets yet ..i dnt wanna go alone ....it will be better if its nearby rohini, delhi...................

Last edited:

kumarmohit

Technomancer
its coming on 13 in US and last 20 mts will be shown in 3d in iMax halls.
India ka dekho kab ati hai!

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Guys, come to lucknow...evening shows in Wave & PVR still has some tickets left. I got mine for 15th evening show, 2 tickets.....me & my "would be" :D

xbonez

i rang up PVR Priyas today in the afternoon. they say they haven't received th schedule yet and so they aren't booking tickets yet. they'll receive the tickets on wed and bookings will start late wed. so no prob of getting tickets. the halls are NOT full yet.

OP
pritish_kul2

pritish_kul2

★★★★★★★★★
xbonez said:
i rang up PVR Priyas today in the afternoon. they say they haven't received th schedule yet and so they aren't booking tickets yet. they'll receive the tickets on wed and bookings will start late wed. so no prob of getting tickets. the halls are NOT full yet.
thanks a million buddyy. i was worried i wouldn't get the ticket

xbonez

bookings started today evening.
btw, u don't need to bother booking tickets. when spidey3 released i went crazy ringing them up every hour so that i don't miss the tickets. i got them booked on the phone. when i reached for the first day first show proudly clutching my tickets, i was thinking about the sorry souls who didn't manage a ticket. i was expecting a house-full. i had gone to PVR Priyas, the one at basant lok and not even 40% of the seats were filled. i was quite surprised but now i'm expecting the same for HP7 too. anyways, i won't take any risk and book my tickets tomorrow morn on the phone

xbonez

i don't think they do that. maybe after a while when the movies becomes old, they may be cutting a little, but thats just my guess, i'm not sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom