wanna buy mp3 player

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Ihatemyself

Ihatemyself

What?
3.5 k .now r u sure! Then why have all websites priced it about 5.6 k (excluding shipment and all) and above buddy .Try to understand ..why will metrowalk sell it in so less ...while others sell it above 5k.
Anyone who can see the list of mp3 i've suggested and tell which has best sound quality (exclude ipod shuffle i'll see what it costs in Nehru Place)
CNET editor rates Creative Zen Stone best in my budget ( without speakers it costs just 1.6 k)

enticer86

Stay Silent!
yeah
try futurebazaar.com and indiaplaza.in

n hey guys m not here to argue.. if u want sheer sound quality u need to spend sm more bucks yaar.. mp3 player, the local ones, u can also get fr less thn 1k with earphones n all bt thn there has to b sm difference in Digital music and the analogue one

No wonder ppl don try Bose products, but if u try even the Bose radio, u wil kno the diff.

OP
Ihatemyself

Ihatemyself

What?
Right enticer but thats why i'm here ...To get best out of my budget ...thinking smart can get you more than you expect.
Here is the punch ...acc to cnet
"Though the Stone(creative zen stone) may have taken its design cues from the popular iPod, it outshines the latter in 'sound quality' and costs only half the price: the 1GB Stone lists at a mere $39.99."
So what do you call it...quality of ipod in half the price ..i only need to replace ear buds provided with it....
Zen stone is a revolution in mp3 players which gives excellent performance in very less price....
Any one any objections

OP
Ihatemyself

Ihatemyself

What?
Yeah i'm going for it but still has no one tried it ..I've heard itz been released in india market recently just two months ago. Only minus point is it does not have a clip attached to it to fix it wid ur clothes and lcd display
who wants it anyway ?i'm posting a picture of this wonderful pocket saver

enticer86

Stay Silent!
no need fr th pic bro we kno it....
doesnt luk nice but who cares,....even the shuffle clipon luks so hideous...
anywys... lets hope the sound is very gud
hey btw, u seem to b a music freak lik me... can we talk abt sm nice songs thn? i think u r onlin/... PM me ur gtalk id if u want

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
i will tell u what wait for more time and collect more money buddy
try to save here and there and u can finally..........
then checkout this month's music player shoot out n digit
and make ur decesion

u can now or later get Creative EP 630 which is 900rs and u can may be bargain to 800 rs.........just wait for somemore time and u will get what u want !!!

OP
Ihatemyself

Ihatemyself

What?
Hey hey hey good news my uncle is coming from australia via singapore .... so my budget has increased to around 11k ( u know how ! ) .Now i wanna ask a few questions :
1. Will mp3 players cost less in Singapore or Australia or India ( i think singapore) and how much wud be the difference
2. Do the mp3 players made for India and made for Other developed nations ( like i've mentioned ) have same quality.
3. Which mp3 and video player shd i buy . Currently i know three in best ones: ipod 5th generation , Creative Zen Vision:M 30GB ,Creative Zen Vision wide 30 gb
Mention prices in Delhi in ur post ( prices direct from shops preferred ebay etc
do not seem to be accurate)

Remember i want 'best sound quality' (damn good) and durable mp3 player ( Scratchproof and unbreakable preferred though i know this is really difficult but do comment on durability)
Will warranty of mp3 player have some utility in India .

Last edited:

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Hmm if you do not mind size, go for the creative player instead, the Zen Vision W 30GB. Especially, if you want videos. Video on ipod's screen and ZenVisionW's screen are class apart. And oh with creative you wont have to bother about bloatware called iTunes.

OP
Ihatemyself

Ihatemyself

What?
yeah Ipod's good ( i doubt battery life) but no one has mentioned costs from both places. Can u also compare prices of ipod 4th generation and ipod fifth generation video prices. If the mp3 player costs more in singapore than there is no pt buying it from there ! So please tell me the difference .....! I have to tell uncle what i wanna buy within a day so make it fast plz .And can anyone compare the three mp3 players i gave wid prices . i think again budget problem 4 creative w zen vision it costs around 18 k

Last edited:
OP
Ihatemyself

Ihatemyself

What?
Ok bro now plz read my query . I have clearly understood that majority of ppl favour ipod .So plz giving just the player's name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom