Wanna buy a new phone optimus or ace?

Naved merchant

Right off the assembly line
hello everybody!
im planning to buy a mid range android phone
its my first android so i want it to be mid range so that i can play with it
im confuised between lg o1 and galaxy ace..
can you ppl please tell me what to buy..? o1 seems tempting but ace is newer and has better looks
really really confused...?
please help!

NainO

Believe Me or Not!!!
Go for Ace - bigger screen, better processor, better camera, somewhat decent amount of RAM and adreno 200
A great package in economical price :)

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Ace is a better phone overall. If you can, do wait for few days just to make sure that it doesn't come with h/w or s/w bugs that hamper the usage (given the pathetic samsung service, it's better to make sure that device is good)

pauldmps

Banned
^^ Pathetic Samsung service ?

My Samsung phone's Bluetooth was not working. So I submitted it to the service center. After two weeks, they themselves called me & I picked up the handset from them. I didn't have to prompt them everyday nor they made me running around them. Even a representative from Delhi called me afterwards asking if I wanted to comment on the quality of service. Only they took a long time, else they,ve got a great service.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
its more like a Defy vs Desire thing. who has the money should go for Ace. those who can't, LG O1 won't disappoint.

@pauldmps, just you got your cell repaired without much headache doesn't mean others will have such good luck. also service doesn't mean repairs. if Ace have some software problems, will Samsung release update soon? i don't think so. same for LG. did they solve SD card unmounting problem & the touchscreen lag issue? NO. & i doubt they'll ever.

Top Bottom