W8968 causing some troubles.

OP
L

little

Journeyman
I have hardware version 2 and I'm on the latest firmware. I still get disconnected once or twice everyday. Last night I started a game download in steam before going to bed. And after an hour of download, the modem became unresponsive. Hence the download stopped. This type of thing is really annoying. Is there any fix for this problem that actually works?

- - - Updated - - -

For the past 1 month I have been using this and yesterday it froze... Modem configs didn't open and the internet light was gone had to restart and it worked fine..It seems to have frozen again at night around 2-3am yesterday again and today in the morning once :(

I have the ver. 2 with TD-W8968_V2_131224 firmware... Just now came to know that there is a new firmware has been released last month, will give that a try :)

did you update the firmware?
did that work?
i think that doesn't fix anything.

kaz

right here
I have hardware version 2 and I'm on the latest firmware. I still get disconnected once or twice everyday. Last night I started a game download in steam before going to bed. And after an hour of download, the modem became unresponsive. Hence the download stopped. This type of thing is really annoying. Is there any fix for this problem that actually works?

- - - Updated - - -

did you update the firmware?
did that work?
i think that doesn't fix anything.

No such problem these days......I'm not sure if its the modem or the ISP

Top Bottom