Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Others

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gxsaurav

specify the model number insted of compony, it's not like a particular company always makes good motherboards

ASUS P5GL-MX for Intel Value catagory

Intel 915 GAV for Intel High end catagory

Asus A8N-E for AMD High end

Gigabyte GA-K8N51GMF-9 for AMD value

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
I would've gone for DFI LANPARTY UT NF4 SLI-DR Expert D over my Asus A8NE if available here. Yea, an best for what? DFI is best for overclocking and that's what I would like to.

mohit

The Hardware Labs
DFI LAN PARTY NF4-ULTRA D .. this is the best if you dont plan to SLI .. I am using it and its MIND BLOWING. DFI is gr8 even if u dont wanna overclock. Atleast u get amazing quality components such as 100% japanese capacitors , U/V sensitive PCB , cobra cables , etc .

Sourabh

Laptoping
siriusb said:
I would've gone for DFI LANPARTY UT NF4 SLI-DR Expert D over my Asus A8NE if available here. Yea, an best for what? DFI is best for overclocking and that's what I would like to.

Its already available in Chennai. Infact only in Chennai ...

You can even attend the relaunching function in Chennai on 23 November..hhehe

Ringwraith

Journeyman
Asus makes solid motherboards, DFI i would buy only for o/cing
however not to say that MSI / Abit /Gigabyte make bad mobos....they are equally up to the task in most scenarios

G

gxsaurav

Y not gigabyte, they also make some slod motherboards, but i guess they are not popular only because of bad marketing method, things like Dual BIOS, Dual LAN,etc really come in handy sometimes, although because of this they cost a lot

Kniwor

Learner
This is the most wierd poll I've ever seen......

and ppl giving opinions on to that.... what does that mean... what are u comparing to what... all those companies have good and bad products... and there can be a thousand parameters in comparison... so basically will someone tell me what's going on around.

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
Sourabh said:
siriusb said:

Its already available in Chennai. Infact only in Chennai ...

You can even attend the relaunching function in Chennai on 23 November..hhehe
It wasn't available during my latest shopping spree. I remeber seeing the "would you like to see dfi in india" poll here at that time.
But how much does lanparty NF4-ultra D cost now in chennai?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom