Vista Transformation Pack!!not wrkin

Status
Not open for further replies.

artem

Broken In
hey i downloaded the Vista 8.0 transformation pack...i am tryin to install it and its giving a message sayin it encountered a problem and is unable to load and then shows the box--send error report to microsoft any idea wats happenin????

trublu

Ta da !
Same problem for me too.Somebody on this forum told me that it won't work without hacks.So,what r the hacks?

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
I'd suggest you guys stay away from Transformation packs and instead use individual skins. The successful rates for Uninstalling these is very very low and they are known to mess with system files.

Vista Transformation Pack, specially, is having these problems since its last version. I last version too, to run the installer, i have to press debug after the executable crash and then when Visual C++ Debugger opens the assembly code for it, i had to choose the next instruction from the one that is highlighted and choose, set as next statement. After ignoring the warning and pressing ok, would it run properly. Try it if it helps, i can't tell exact method as i am on real Vista now and have no intention of going back to XP.

abhinandh

Proud to be Linux
its the intel driver problem.vista transformation pack wont work on intel graphics.you have to install using an alternate driver.
refer to this page
*www.windowsxlive.net/?page_id=1273

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom